Chapter 8: Bria? Part 2

She was switching her nonexistent hips so hard I thought they'd break.

Bria: "Miranda, right? How are you? I heard Tyga stopped sending you money."

Me: "I'm great. I have an actual job, no kids, walls. How about you?"

She rolled her eyes and ordered a bottle of really cheap champagne.

Bria: "Well as everyone knows, I have a child with Quincy. He loves Prince so much and me and him are trying to build a relationship. I'm making a whole lot of money doing these club appearances and I'm still a bad bitch."

Me: "It's funny that I just recently saw Quincy when I went back to L.A. and he didn't mention you or having a kid. He and I only talked for five minutes, but don't you think he would have mentioned you? I also stayed with Chyna will I was there. I heard Prince was staying with Mama Toni while you chased men and your dreams of being an Instagram model."

She looked speechless.

Me: "But at least you're still a bad bitch."

I walked off to the other side of the bar and sat down on a stool while Terrance stood in between my legs.

Terrance: "So you saw Quincy while you were in L. A.?"

Me: "I ran into him at the mall and he started talking reckless about how if me and him had sex when we were together then we might still be together and stupid shit like that. He was trying to brag about the movie he was in and his nonexistent career. Look if I wanted him I would be with him, not you. Got it?"

Terrance: "Got it."

Me: "Good lets dance."

"Halfway" by S80 came on and Terrance spun me around so that we were face to face. He grabbed my waist and my hand and started something like a cha-cha. I can tell his mom taught him how to dance. He started singing the lyrics to me and I laughed the whole time because he can't sing to save his life, but it was adorable. He spun me around and pulled me back.

Me: "Uh oh! You gettin' fancy now."

Terrance: "Girl shut up, you know I could dance. Ask yo' lil ex if he could do this. Them west coast boys can't dance like this."

Me: "You so old school. Your mom obviously taught you how to dance."

Terrance: "Yes she did. She also taught me to treat my woman how I would treat her, so you should be happy my old school mother taught me all this."

Me: "Yea whateva. Just shut up."

He rested his head on my shoulder and slowed our dancing down.

Terrance: "I love you."