Chapter 1

Robyn's POV

People think I'm weird just because I'm different from other girls.I hate being a normal teenager,why can't I be a famous teenager that doesn't need to worry about her life and no one talking about her behind her back? I'm sick of being normal but I guess that's my life.I'm not special enough to be popular whenever I try to fit in.Those popular girls are so ignorant, all they talk about is boys,makeup and geeky people like me that is a lot of crap. One day, I'll throw it all back in their faces! I'm sick of being called "geeky" or "ugly" or "loser" it made lose a lot of confident and now I'm being bullied! Life is so unfair! Sometimes, I don't blame myself for being a loser because I act like a loser and I'm totally UGLY! I hate this kind of life! What did I do so bad to make me deserve all of this crap and nonsense from those popular b.tches! Also, the popular boys thinks the same as the girls. My life absolutely SUCKS! Some people don't feel/understand the same way as I do. I don't know what to do anymore! I have no friends! I hate it! I just want to prove to everyone I'm normal like them and a girl that wants to fit in with everyone else! Why is that so HARD for me!? I just want to be normal and maybe popular for once like the others...

(Sunday)

Brooklyn Beckham tweeted on Twitter about finding his dream girl and wanting true love!

Brooklyn Beckham: " I don't need a PERFECT ONE... I just need someone who can make me feel that I'm the ONLY ONE...I need to find my dream girl,I know she's out there somewhere"

Then...I tweeted...

Robyn Oakham: "If you and me was friends...I would do anything for you to be happy,I would make you my world,I would be the best-est person and help you find your most important dream girl of your life! I know that girl isn't me but I hope one day, we can finally be friends Brooklyn."

2 hours later... (exciting bit guys!)

Robyn's POV/

OH MY GOSH! Brooklyn favorited/retweeted and REPLIED to my tweet!! I'M I DREAMING?! No of course not Robyn! I kept telling myself it's a dream but it's actually happening! Oh Brooklyn! I love you so much you don't understand! When can we finally meet?! The reply he sent me was such a nice reply and also I nearly fainted but I screamed really loudly! I thought I was going to have a heart attack but it was just the excitement people! Imagine Brooklyn Beckham noticing you! You would understand me...Right? or am I wrong?

Brooklyn Beckham: " I would love to be friends, I'm sure you would be the greatest friend to me I appreciate it :) Best friend"