Chapter 21: The past are never forgotten

Brooklyn's POV/

"Excuse me, your the girl that kissed me the other week" I said giving her the glare

"Er, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to, by the way I told Robyn it was my fault. I think we should forget what had happened" she said ashamedly 

Hold on...What? How does she know Robyn? 

"How do you even kn-" 

"I have heard loads about her, I don't think you realize who I am do you?"  she interrupted and what? I am so confused right now? Who is SHE? I have never seen her before in my life!?

"No, sorry but who are you? Have I met you before?" I questioned with curiosity

"I'm Abi Partleton, I used to be really good friends with Robyn until Shelby...The one that kissed you in school...Well, made me turn sides on Robyn.I'm so stupid! I can't believe how much of an idiot I've been all these years and poor Robyn! Please Brooklyn tell her I'm sorry for hurting and bullying her.I'm such a bad friend, well ex-friend I should say" Abi whimpered and started to cry.

YES! I totally remember who she was! She was the one that took a picture of me and Shelby kissing...But why the hell kiss me?!

"But why did you kiss me out of nowhere?!" I shouted 

"I think we should take this somewhere else, the paparazzi's might come out of nowhere" she sniffed 

We walked to the park where a few people was walking and Abi told me everything! About how Shelby told Abi to kiss me if she ever sees me because she knows the paps will be everywhere I go, so Robyn will think I have used her and I never knew how sensitive Robyn was because Abi told me she tried to kill herself when she got bullied and that she cuts herself...OMG! I need to see her! 

"Brooklyn please tell Robyn I'm so sorry for what I have done to her and that I would like it if me and her was friends again the way we used to be."

"Err, I'll tell her as soon as I get to her house" I smiled 

"Thanks but you promise not to say anything to Shelby about her threatening me or she will come after me and especially ROBYN" I stood there in shock and said goodbye to Abi...

Robyn's POV/

I felt so stupid! I shouldn't have ignored Brooklyn at all. It was all Shelby's fault and Abi...Well, I know she was threatened by Shelby! But she made me think Brooklyn was just using me. Robyn your such a wimp! Stand up to Shelby! No I can't! I'm too scared! I needed Brooklyn but I know his giving me space to think.I need you.I want you to be mine.I love you! I think I'm starting to fall deeply in love with him even though I've just known him for a few weeks which is not bad.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I wonder who it is?

"Robyn please open the door! The kiss between me and Abi the other week was a stupid mistake. Please don't hate me" ....

Brooklyn...It was Brooklyn...The one I need, the one I want, my best friend, my first kiss...I should say I LOVE HIM! But he shouldn't have kissed a ABI the one that he bumped into on the road. 

I opened the door and before I could even open my mouth to say that I forgive him, Brooklyn just stood there in tears. Oh my, why was he crying? He came in the house and just stood in the  hall way. He was so pale and his eyes was red.

I gave him a hug and tried to comfort him as much as I could.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered in my ears

I pulled away and smiled at him

"It's okay, I forgive you but don't you dare! Hurt me like that ever again" I said giving him with a little tug and wiped off the tears in his eyes.I could see the freckles on his cheeks and his lips were red, how perfect can he be?

We sat down on the sofa and there was a 2 minute silence. Awkward...

I could tell that Brooklyn was staring at me and I couldn't help staring at him back! Oh BECKHAM! I love you so much you don't understand! 

"So? Does this mean we're friends again?" He said breaking the silence

"I guess so" 

He smiled and I smiled back. I still can't believe I keep forgiving him for what he has done but maybe because his was the only boy "friend" I've ever had, he was the one that understood and helped me with my problems. I can't thank him enough.

"Is it true you tried to kill yourself?" He asked and gave me a stare

HOW DID HE EVEN KNOW?! 

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked, you don't have to answer" he said quickly looking away

"No it's fine, yes I did try to once..." I replied

He gave me a cuddle and omg! What ever fragrance he uses it's soo good!

"I promise you won't have to go through these things by yourself ever again..." he whispered and gave me a peck on the forehead then he said the words I would never imagine he would ever say to me ....

(Sorry for the long chapter guys, hope you liked it and thank you so much for the 773 views!! AMAZING! Love you guys! New chapter coming up soon x)