Chapter 2

(Monday)

Here we go again...School...

I really don't like walking by myself to school, I feel really lonely because no one is right beside me and I also have no friends.What a joke! I act like I don't care of what people say about me but deep down inside me I feel hurt and the pain is totally killing me! I hate myself for being different and not normal,what is wrong with me? Why can't I deserve to be happy for once in my life? 

I casually walk down the deep hill, I listened to music and pretended nothing had happened in my life and the worries are gone. I scrolled down the music playlist on my phone and listened to a Chris Brown song called "Right Here" (Hope you guys like the lyrics)

"Look at us, never thought it would be you

Who found new, girl we may never know
It's enough knowing that I won't lose my way

But getting here wasn't easy

We bend, don't break that's the story of us
No give or take, didn't get me nowhere
I've learned from the hurt along the way
And it brought me right to you babe

I'm taking every under the sun
Every dead-end love brought another one
I should be fuming at all the time we wasted
But a million wrongs lead me right to, right to you
Right here, I'm right here with y-..." *BUMP*

I really love that part until someone or some group of girls had bumped into me on purpose and ruined the special part of the song. I knew it would be the popular group of girls to bump into me...again...I hate them so much,you can't blame me for hating them. They bully people like me! Of course you might have guessed. I gave the girls a nasty look and they giggled and smirked at  me like as if I was some piece of dirt they just saw on the piece of floor.How dare they give me a smirk! One of the girls called Shelby shouted out "She's such a loser! Apparently,Brooklyn Beckham tweeted back to her about being her best friend...As if anyone wants to be her best friend! He would be perfect for us girls! Look at the state of her! She reminds me of a TRAMP! Oh wait...I forgot...SHE IS THE TRAMP!" all her friends laughed at me. I felt like bursting into tears because Brooklyn was my dream boy! I found out about him since I saw David Beckham's documentary. Oh gosh! Brooklyn is the love of my life but now I know I'm not good for any one like him, I guess he deserves better and I'll never meet him in my life! *one tear drops down my cheek* BIG MISTAKE! 

Shelby: Oh my gosh! Is she crying? *laughs*

(She walks over to me with the rest of her group of friends)

Ashley: Your such a loser!

Shelby: Of course she is! She's the biggest loser in the world. Why don't you just do one and jump in front of a bus and die eh? No one wants you here! You ugly b.tch

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE! What the hell did I do to you to make you hate me so much! *Crying*

Shelby: *laughs* WE JUST DON'T LIKE YOU! Run along loser! 

I looked at her evilly and I noticed the group of boys was coming towards us and there was a huge circle surrounded by people. I ran out of the circle and I could hear people talking about me really loudly and I felt so hurt and broken inside, you don't understand how being bullied by the popular pupils are the WORST! They've ruined my life! I can't even walk alone without getting bumped into everyday and now their making rumors about Brooklyn never wanting to be my best friend and that I will never get to be Brooklyn's dream girl because of me being a total TRAMP! 

END OF CHAPTER 2

(Hi guys! 

Just wanted to say Brooklyn is coming into the story VERY soon! I'm just trying to tell you about Robyn's daily life. But Brooklyn will be coming in the story soon! Hope you like it x)