Chapter 24

Monday morning... 7.35am

Robyn's POV/

I got dressed for school and did my normal schedule (eating breakfast,makeup etc...) I wasn't looking forward for school today because I knew I was going to see Brooklyn and it would be so awkward between us. I don't understand why I even became friends with Brooklyn in the first place! I needed him and now his staying away from me, what a complete JOKE!?

*SKIP TO SCHOOL*

I hopped off the car as mum dropped me off to school, as I got out I saw Brooklyn coming out of David's range rover and our eyes connected, I noticed that David saw me...Oh god no!

"Hi Robyn love!" David shouted and waved his hand 

I smiled and waved back but when I saw Brooklyn I completely blanked him and continued walking to the school entrance.

*Class*

Brooklyn's POV/

I walked into class and I saw Robyn sitting there by herself on her phone while the other people threw things around the classroom, I went to sit next her and she flinched when I got my book out on the desk, Shelby walked in with her girls and she had a huge smirk on her face when she saw me.

"Hey Brooklyn! I was wondering if your not doing anything after school we could meet up" she said leaning against the desk.

I couldn't help looking at Robyn because if I said yes I knew it would hurt her feelings as I was meeting up with her worst enemy.

"Maybe not today, I got to do stuff with Harper and Romeo as I promised them" I lied

"I could come over and give you a hand brookie" Shelby grinned and pulled me closer to her

The boys looked at us and gave the "Ooo" sound, one of the boys called Bradley shouted out 

"Brook since when did you go out with Shelby?"

"Since NEVER Brad" I replied back and got Shelby to let go of my collar and she staggered off with a moan.

Robyn's POV/

I tried ignoring Brooklyn but the thought of him sitting next to me was not easy because I really wanted to talk to him but every time I try to talk, words can't come out of my mouth.

"I'd like you to work with your partners and help each other out with these sums please" Said Miss Albert as she handed us our sheets of multiples of sums, I liked her a lot as my maths teacher as she doesn't pick on me and I could always talk to her about my problems, she gave me a smile and nodded at me to talk to Brooklyn.

Brooklyn and I looked at each other with a blank expression

"So..Urm...I guess we're working together then?" I said finally speaking

He nodded and gave me a smile

"Yeah I guess so..."

"I'm guessing this one is 15 and that one is 42-" I said trying to work out the sums until I got interrupted by Brooklyn

"Robyn, look I'm really sorry if I said those things about staying from one another but I just don't see the point of that because I miss you so much and I can't take my mind of you" He whispered 

I went silent for 5 seconds and didn't know what to say to him...Should we just become friends again? and nothing else?

"It's fine, don't worry about it" I said giving him a little tug

"Do you want to come over to mine after school? as we haven't seen each other for days since that whole drama had happened?"

I winked and nodded, I'm glad he apologized and that we're friends again because most boys wouldn't even bother with you after an argument. I'm kinda upset about what happened but that's the past, I'm just hoping me and Brooklyn's friendship stays the way it is.

"Robyn..."

"Yes Brooklyn?" I smiled

"I was wondering...if you'd...like to go on...a date with me tonight?" 

OMG! He asked me out on a date!! KEEP CALM NOW! Breathe!! 

"Yes! I'd love to Brooklyn!" I kissed him on the cheek and I could tell he was blushing a bit but oh gosh! BROOKLYN ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! Calm down! Don't get your hopes up high yet.

*END OF SCHOOL*

Brooklyn's POV/

After school, I waited for Robyn outside the school gate. God! She's never late?! It's 3.34pm and she's not even out, what's keeping her for so long? I walked back to school and saw Shelby and her girls smirking as they headed my direction.

"If your looking for your slutty little friend of yours she's talking to Bradley and guess what Brooklyn! Bradley's asked her out on a date! such a shame isn't it because she said yes to him and we saw them kissing, you missed out your chance with me but obviously you had to pick her over me." Shelby said standing right in front of me and her girls made an "oooh" sound. She must be joking?! right?! I just asked Robyn out and now she's going on another date with Bradley?! WHAT THE HELL!? You know what I give up, why do I even bother with her? maybe it's for the best if I stay away from her! 

Robyn's POV/

*Flashback*

"Bradley I have to go! I can't keep Brooklyn waiting!" I said packing my things away but then he held my hand gently.

"Please don't go and I thought you and Brooklyn weren't a thing so why you waiting for him?!" He moaned as he looked into my eyes.

"He asked me out on a date today and I promised him I can't be late after we just sorted out our problems, Brad I promise you I'll talk to you later, I really need to go" I said letting his hand go, he looked so gorgeous but I love Brooklyn! Not Bradley! I mean I did have a huge crush on him before! His dirty blonde mohican was fluffy, his eyes was blue and his just perfect! & when I say perfect I totally MEAN PERFECT! Well, Brooklyn's MORE PERFECT PERFECT. 

"Look come here, I'll give you a hand yeah?" He said leaning in a bit closer to me as we was now in a position where our eyes and lips was connected and Bradley held my waist in the right position where two of us was about to kiss...FUCK!! ROBYN DON'T DO IT! 

"Bradley!! What are you doing with ROBYN?" Shouted a girl with a moan, we became apart and OH GOD! It was SHELBY! I swear if she ever told Brooklyn what she saw I'm sooo DEAD! 

"Nice Robyn, well played! Your just a slut who wants attention from boys! First you take Brooklyn from me and now your on it with Bradley! WELL PLAYED!" She shouted and slammed the door and it was me and Bradders again. I'm so worried she was going to tell Brooklyn but it's so obvious she will because she's a right stuck up bitch who can't be happy for someone and always pick on me!

"Look Brads I have to go now, here's my number if you need me" I said quickly as I grabbed my bag and on my way to the door he ran in front of me and gave a quick soft kiss on the lips! OMFG!

(Hey guys! I'm soo sorry if I haven't been updating for a while, I've been so busy because of school and stuff. Thank you soo much for the 1.2k reads!! YOUR AMAZING! Stay beautiful! I think this is one of the longest chapter I have written but I hope you guys like it even though I think it's a bit rubbish as I try to put as much drama into it, also what do you think of Brooklyn and Sonia? I think they make a cute couple but I'm also jealous! I will also be starting a new story soon after I finish Brooklyn's story and my new story will be a ... HARRY STYLES Fan Fic :) hope you guys will like it. Anyways, hope you like this chapter and sorry for the long chapter n notice, love y'all x)

Follow me on Instagram/Twitter : lil_freckz (I follow back) 

Thank you x