Chapter 18

Brooklyn's POV/

Lessons were pretty cool so far, I'm surprised I got to choose where I sat (which was next to Robyn) We compared our lessons together and surprisingly we're in the same class. 

*School bell rings* *Lunch*

"Hey Robs, I was wondering if me and you could hang out together today seeing as we're friends" I asked 

"Yea, I'd love to" she said with a massive grin on her face and walked beside me when we left the classroom and headed our way to the lunch hall to grab something to eat, I offered to pay for her as I was being a gentleman to her as always. We got our lunch and sat on the table when 6 girls came to sit down beside me.

"Hey Brooklyn!" They giggled

"Hi?" I replied back and looked at Robyn who was just sitting there silently finishing off her can of coke, I could tell she was annoyed and upset when the girls came to sit next to me.

"So? Brooklyn, we heard that your new here and we thought if you wanted to hang out with us? instead of being by yourself" One of the girls said.

"Errm, who said I was alone?" 

"You two don't look like as if your talking much? Why hang out with her instead of us?"

I gave the girl a dirty look and decided to walk out of the lunch hall by grabbing Robyn by her arm gently and whispered in her ear ... (What do you think he said guys? :) )

Robyn's POV/

My mind went blank for a few seconds until Brooklyn dragged me out of the lunch hall and he whispered in my ear "I'm all yours baby girl" ...

(Guys! Sorry if I haven't been updating, I've been busy and sorry for the rubbish short chapter, I promise I will update a long chapter this time with a bit of drama going on. Hope you guys like it and thank you for the 500 reads! Your amazing! )