Chapter 8

Robyn's POV/

I finally got to meet Brooklyn!
You don't understand how much love I have for him right now! I just can't wait to see him again that's if it happens.

Brooklyn's POV/

I walked home by myself and I just can't get over the fact that I have met a fan girl and spent the whole afternoon with her.Robyn's really different, I thought she would faint when she first saw me but she didn't.She was being herself and that's what I like about her she's different and beautiful in every way.I can't wait to meet her next time.

Twitter update

Brooklyn Beckham tweeted:

brooklynbeckham: Great day! Your amazing and nice to meet you! Hope we meet again @robynoakham

Robyn's POV/
I went on Twitter and saw Brooklyn's tweet! & that tweet was about me! I never thought he would tweet about his day with me.I looked through the comments and most comments was like "omg who is she?" Or "She is so pretty" or "is he dating her?" But one tweet caught my eye and it was a tweet from Shelby...Urgh! Can't I get peace?! Let's look at this bitch's tweet then...

ShelbySmith: Are you being serious? Why would anyone want to hang out with her? You could so much better Brooklyn! She's a loser!

(Uh oh! What do you guys think of how Robyn's going to react when she saw Shelby's tweet to Brooklyn?)