Chapter 5: Meeting Brooklyn

Robyn's POV/

I can't believe that I'm going to be meeting the one and only BROOKLYN BECKHAM! Why the hell would he want to meet me? I'm not pretty! Or special!I got changed again...I put on my BROOKLYN baseball crop top,High waisted jeans and black hurraches on. I went down to the living room and my mum said "where do you think your going Mrs?"
"I'm just going to get something in Starbucks quickly,do you want anything?" I said and my mum shaked her head which means no.I kissed her cheek and said goodbye and I won't be back until another 2 hours.I ran down the road to Starbucks it only takes me 15minutes but I was too excited! And I could feel my heart thumping through my chest!

Brooklyn's POV/

I can't wait to meet Robyn,she seems really nice.When she agreed to go meet me, I felt nervous but then after all I was the one that asked her.I can't just change my mind. I got ready to go to Starbucks, I told Romeo to tell mum and dad that I will be out for another 2hours.

I walked down to Starbucks really quickly and when I entered the door I sat down on a table by myself and I could see this one girl who was sitting on the opposite table to me was looking at me when I sat down.

Her eyes was sparkling blue,her hair was brunette and I could see her top that said "BROOKLYN" and I knew it was Robyn the girl I spoke to on Twitter.