Chapter 26

*3 weeks later*

Brooklyn's POV/

"Robyn! Give it back to me now!" I cried with laughter trying to run after her but I was out of breath she was too fast to catch,damn!

"No! Come and get it if you want it Brooklyn!" She laughed and ran upstairs in my room holding my phone in her hand

She's so pretty! I really need to ask her out but then again I wanted it to be special as we've known each other for months, I think I fell in love with her the minute I met her.

I ran after her and Romeo was standing right in front of my bedroom door

"Romeo get out of the way,I need to find Robyn!" I begged

"She's not in your room" He lies

"If she's not here then why are you standing right in front of me in my way and not letting me go into my ROOM?!"

"Bec-beca-because I was cleaning the door, I spilt something" he lied ...again

"Stop lying and please get out of the way" I tickled him and he eventually moved out of the way

I entered my room and there was no sign of Robyn anywhere but I knew she was here because I can hear a giggle somewhere in a corner or so ;) this is going to be fun

Robyn's POV/

This was soo funny! I had gotten of Brooklyn's phone and I ran for my life so I decided to go to his bedroom after all and hide from him for fun! I could hear him laughing from downstairs and I saw Romeo so I kind of asked him for a favour...Which is...to block the doorway :)

"Hey! Romeo! Please do me a favour" I asked politely

"Depending on what the favour is" he smiled

"Can you please block Brooklyn's doorway and not let him in"

"Yeah of course, I want something in return though"

"Thank you so much! Romeo your the BEST! &what is it?"

"Can you help me out on something about girls,its just that I really like this girl but I'm afraid she'll reject and I just need advice how to...You know" he grinned and shoved me a bit

"Of course! That's what friends are for eh" I laughed with joy

Aww the fact that Romeo likes someone is so cute!

I quickly kissed Romeo on the cheek and then ran into Brooklyn's bedroom and locked myself in his bathroom! I giggled when I heard Brooklyn opening his bedroom door and I remembered that I had his phone and I guessed his password which was "1999" :) and there was so many "imessages" on Brooklyn's phone ...FUCK! I can't believe what I'm seeing and this girl whatever her name is HOLLY RAMSAY!! She's flirting with my Brookie! Yes i know me and Brooklyn are not together but that doesn't mean I can't care for him! I'm being a good friend here!

I looked through the messages all the way up and then she says

H: Baby! I miss you so much! When will you be able to see me and stop seeing that Robyn girl?! Call me! Xx

B: Babe, I miss you too but really we need to keep our distance between each other because I don't wanna hurt Robyn's feelings! Xxx

H: CANT YOU FORGET ABOUT ROBYN?! WHAT ABOUT ME?! AM I NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE?! REMEMBER YOUR STILL DATING ME!

WHAT THE HELL?! DATING?! What the hell is Brooklyn playing at?! No I can't do this anymore! I'm heart broken, I know I'm falling for him but I think its best if me and Brooklyn stay away from one another before one of us gets hurt. I unlocked the bathroom door and saw Brooklyn with a smile on his face, he grabbed my waist and flew me on the bed gently. I WANTED TO CRY! His so perfect and I don't wanna confront him so I decided not to and act normal like I didn't see those messages, but he's dating GORDON RAMSAY'S DAUGHTER HOLLY!!

Oh no! Oh no! No no no! He kissed my neck fuck! I'm gonna get really addicted to him when he kisses me! It's like his a drug and his the addiction!

"Brooklyn!" I groaned softly

"Mmmh!" He mumbled as he continued to kiss me down my neck and starts giving me hickies ..FUCK HICKIES!

"Brooklyn.Stop.Please.Babe" I begged but I didn't wanna sound angry

"What? Why? Thought you liked this kind of shit babe" he replied with a horny tone

"I do, but please can we just not.Now." I pleaded

He sighed and stopped kissing me

"Whats wrong Robyn?" He questioned and there was a confusion in his face

"I-I-I don't...know." I could feel tears coming up but I really don't want to cry in front of him.Embarrassing.I know! I ruin everything! I handed him his phone and got up but he walked up behind me and gave me a hug.

"Whats that for?" I said trying to pull him off

"I'm tryna cheer you up, please tell me what's wrong Robby" he begged

I turnt around and I saw him with a sad expression on his face, okay! I decided to confront him...BIG MISTAKE! Maybe?

"Are you dating Holly?" I frowned letting go of his hug

I saw him looking down and I bet you,his feeling guilty inside.

"I, urm. .."

"Brooklyn! Please just be honest! That's all I'm asking" I pleaded and I felt tears rushing down my cheeks....NO!