Chapter 16

Brooklyn's POV/
After the whole argument thing with Shelby, I walked Robyn home to make sure she was alright.I hugged her tight as I told her I'm never letting her go no matter what happens and I will always be there for her.She looked up at me and gave me a smile. Oh god,her smile is gorgeous!

Robyn's POV/
He looked down at my lips and both of his hands was on my waist, my hands was on his neck.He finally made his move and leaned in...Our lips was touching and omg! Butterflies was in my stomach and I could see fireworks.His such a good kisser! Brooklyn was my first kiss,my first love, I felt like I have known him forever! But gosh! We have only known each other for a little bit and now were kissing! I'm I actually falling in love? or was this kiss just a stupid mistake?

Brooklyn's POV/
Mine and Robyn's kiss felt special,she made everything special.We took a step back as we ended the kiss.

"Well,I guess this is my time to leave" she smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek

"See you at school on Monday, don't be late" I winked and hugged her as she was about to open the door.

"Meet me at my house on Monday?"

"8am? Be ready though"

"Promise, good night Brooklyn" she said giving me a little wink

"Night love" I said walking away from her house.

As I walked along the road, I bumped into a girl. She had dark brown eyes, her hair was brown, she was pretty and for some reason she looked really surprised when she saw me.

"Are you Brooklyn Beckham?" she asked

"Yea, I got to go I'm a bit late" I said

She gave me a hug and she leaned in to give me a kiss...God dam it! I kissed her back too...WHAT THE HELL BROOKLYN! You have feelings for Robyn! Not for a girl that you just bumped into on the streets!

*CLICK*

Shit! Paparazzi's are everywhere! I totally forgot about them and I took a step back from the girl and I ran straight home.Please don't let Robyn see the picture of me and that unknown girl!

(Hey guys! Sorry about not updating for 2 days, been a bit busy this week but hey! Congratulations to Brooklyn! His passed all his GCSE exams! Well done Brooklyn! Anyways, the next few chapter is going to be a little bit dramatic when Brooklyn starts his new school and sorry about this chapter it's a bit boring right? :) love you guys! Thank you for the 311 reads! omg! You guys are amazing! Enjoy the next chapter)