Chapter 16: Back on Top

John was confused about the whole situation with Nicole. Her losing her title was a buzz around in the locker room. He hoped this didn't turn out to be another Lita/Edge/Matt love triangle. WWE took every chance they got for a new storyline.

Once back at the hotel everyone was staying at John walked through the lobby and made his way to the elevator. He as on the same floor as Nicole and Seth, how ironic. John prayed that he wouldn't run into them once e got t his floor. The elevator stopped on the eighth floor, he waited for the to open. With his suitcase in hand, he got off the elevator and saw Seth at Nicole's door. John made sure he wasn't seen. He let out a soft sigh and shook his head. He proceeded to his room. Once in front his door he slid his room key into the lock, he opened the door and walked in. He saw a half naked Summer Rae on his bed. John was lost of words.

"What are you doing?" John asked curiously as his eyes slightly scanning her long bronzed legs.

"I know you're in need of attention," Summer said softly. "With all this drama going on, we can't see you stressed out can we?" She asked as she got off the bed ad walked over to John. "How about you try something new for a while."

"Summer, I know you and Nicole aren't the best of friends right now, but doing this right here, isn't going to make the situation any better than it is now." John said in response to Summer. "You're a beautiful girl, no doubt about that, but I'm not gonna take advantage of you." He said walking past her to sit his bag on the bed.

Summer followed behind him and rubbed on his shoulders ad whispered softly to him. "Nicole doesn't have to know, babe." A smile appeared across her face. "I mean, you are upgrading to an actual man, an all natural woman."

John removed her petite hands from his shoulders, "How did you even get into my rom, anyways? Did you throw yourself at the person down at the front desk?"

"No, I don't think she doesn't like girls." Summer laughed at her own joke. "C'mon John, I didn't get all dressed up for nothing."

Before John could respond, there was a knock at the door. He walked over to the door with Summer following behind him. When he opened the door he found Nicole standing on the other side. He saw her eyes go over his shoulder and land on Summer.

"It's not what it looks like," John said as her eyes met his.

Summer moved John out the way a little and laughed a Nicole, "You're kinda interrupting something." She said in a smart tone.

"I see," Nicole nodded her head and looked at John. "I'm sorry," she said as she walked away from his door.

"Nothing's going on!" John yelled out after her. He sighed and walked back into his room. He sighed once again and turned to face Summer. John grabbed her clothes from is bed, he tightly gripped her arm and walked her to his door. "Get the hell out." John said calmly pushing Summer gently out of his room and tossing her clothes to the floor, and slamming the door in her face.

Author's note: Hiiiiiiiiii, I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I've been busy, but I'm back now. I have a 10 hour trip so I'll be writing A LOT. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave feedback and/or suggestions for this chapter and the many coming. Besos. XOXO Danielle.