Chapter 5: Future cheater

Seth and Dean were walking through the lobby. Seth had a hold of Nikki's arm.

"You don't have to hold me so tight you know." Nikki growled.

"I know, but someone told me you liked it when a man got rough with you," he said while a smirk appeared on his face.

When they got to the parking lot, there was a sworn of fans, coming from left to right. Seth and Dean put a smile on their faces as took pictures with them. One face asked could they autograph his picture.

"What's your name youngster?" Seth said in a sweet tone.

"Reece," he said smiling watching Seth autograph his picture.

Next a sweet little girl named Kayla, came asking for a picture with Dean. He put on his best smile while Kayla's mom took the picture.

"Thank you so much. I like you best." She whispered to Dean that made him turn red a little.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." He said.

"We have to get going guys, watch the show Monday to see more surprises." Seth saying.

"Alright, we will," some of the kids saying in unison.

"Now, since we got those brats out of the way, I can turn my attention to you." Seth said while pushing Nikki against their car.

"I know you said something to him." Seth saying while looking into her eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. You're absolutely delusional." She said trying to walk away.

"Um, where are you going?" He said grabbing her arm and pushing her back on the car.

Little did Seth know, but Nikki was getting aroused by his aggressiveness. She loved the way he took control, something John wasn't able to do. She felt as if she wore the pants in the relationship. Seth got close to her.

"I don't want you lying to me now, y'hear? I want you to be mine one day. I want to be able to say I love you, and show you that I really mean it in bed." He smirked.

Nikki thought to herself. "God, just look at him, the way he speaks to me turns me on. He took the words right out my mouth. I wanted him so bad, but I didn't want to hurt John." Nikki looked directly into Seth's eyes, and leaned in for a kiss. Seth met her halfway and they shared a passionate kiss. Seth then slid his hand down to her southern region and began to rub gently.

"Uh, guys, I hope you know we're in public." Dean saying.

Seth then pulled away from Nikki, "I'll finish you off later, meet me in my room tonight."

"I'll be there." She smiled as she saw Dean and Seth walk back into the lobby.