Chapter 7: Turned upside down

It was that big day, the day John was on a kick the snot out of Roman, and possibly the Shield. He arrived to the arena with Nicole. He was gonna keep a very close eye on her, to make sure she wasn't taken from him again. They got to John's locker room and got settled in.

Nikki turned to John and grabbed his hands, "Listen to me, I'm gonna be out there tonight to support you. Everything is gonna perfect." She said giving John a hug.

"Thank you, I couldn't ask for a better woman." He smile planting a kiss on her lips.

-x-

Nikki's POV

-

Midway through the main event, Nikki was still undecided what she was gonna do. Seth was on the other side of the ring looking at her. He mouthed to her, "You better do it, or you're gonna pay."

Nikki shook her head in disgust, the cuts on Seth's forehead could be seen from a mile away. I guess they tried to cover it up with makeup but it didn't help. Here was Nikki's chance, John was getting the crowd behind him. He did all of his signature moves and was ready to hit Roman with his finisher; the Attitude Adjustment. Once Nikki saw he hit his finisher, John went into the cover on Roman. The ref counting, "One.. Two.."

Nikki used all her might to pull John out the ring. John looked at her with disbelief, "What the hell are you do-" before he could finish Nikki landed a slap to his cheek.

While roman was distracting the ref, Seth came over and hit John with his Money in the Bank briefcase. Seth then picked John up, and threw him back into the ring.

Seth then looked at Nikki and put his arm around her shoulder. "You did the right thing for these people," he whispered in her ear.

Roman hit John with his Superman Punch, ref began counting. "One.. Two.. Three.." He signaled for the bell.

Justin Roberts on the mic trying to overcome the boos, "Here's your winner, and new WWE Worldweight champion, Roman Reigns."

Seth, Dean, and Roman celebrated in the ring while Nikki looked at John's lifeless body. She got into the ring, Seth took her hand and held her close. Over John, they shared a kiss on national tv.

The crowd didn't take it too well, they began to boo, and shout, "You're a gold digger."

Nikki didn't care what they had to say, she smiled and knelt down next to John, giving him a kiss on the cheek, and that's how Raw ended with a bang.