Chapter 1: Unexpected Surprise

Raw was immediately starting, everyone rushed to get their last minute finished products from wardrobe. The Bella's had a mixed tagged match with John. Excitement was running high for some reason. The Bella's music blasted through the arena, they got a fair amount of cheers coming from the crowd. A few seconds later, John's music and colors to his titantron filled the arena. John did his usual thing and slid under the bottom rope acknowledging the crowd with their cheers and boos. He walked over to Nikki and gave her a soft kiss to the cheek.

-x-

Nearing the end of their match, John was in battling Jimmy Uso, as Jey looked upon outside. Then suddenly, the Shields music began to play and everyone entered the ring. They had no idea what was going on.

"What's going on Nikki?" Brie said yelling.

"I have no idea what's happening." Nikki answered back.

The Shield quickly jumped into the ring, and began their beat down on John, Jimmy, and Jey. The girls; Nikki, Brie, Cameron, and Naomi, were on the other side of the ring. After they finished off the men, they quickly turned their attention to the ladies. Dean had that seductive smirk on his face while he pulled the mic to his mouth.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies, there's no need to be afraid. We're just taking care of business." Dean said while eyeing Nikki and Brie. "Now, I would love for you two to leave my ring now." Dean gestured Cameron and Naomi to leave.

"Brie, where's your goat faced husband now. He's not even here to be a man to come save his gi-"

Before Seth could finish his sentence, she gave him the hardest slap across his face. "You do not ever talk about my husband like that," she tried yelling over the cheers of the crowd. She looked at Roman and cocked her hand back, and in mid swing he caught it. While holding her arm he pushes her down making her hit her head hard on the mat she was out cold.

"I don't think you want to end up like your sister here." Roman said looking at Nikki.

Dean quickly grabbed Nikki by the arm and through her over his shoulder. Nikki struggled in the process. They took her to a dark room and sat her down.

"Now, we don't want to hurt you sweetheart," Roman said. "We're just here to make a statement, and we need your help to do that."

"What do you want from me," she said looking down.

"We need you to cost John his title match, that's it." Dean said.

"I can't, I really can't-."

Seth cut her off, "Guys, give me 10 minutes with her, she'll change her mind."

Roman looked at Dean and shrugged they both got up in unison and they left the room. Seth got up and went to lock the door. She's obviously been crying, but he hasn't noticed, yet.