Chapter 6: You've been played, hard

Nikki's POV

-

She quickly walked back up to her room, where John was staying.

"John, where are you?" She looked in the bathroom.

"I'm in here," he mumbled out sitting on the sofa.

She walked over to him and sat down next to him, "Seth told me to meet him in his room tonight. You're gonna be there instead of me. Get your revenge baby, you have to."

"What time tonight?" He turned to look at her.

"Whenever I text him." She gave him a half-witted smile.

"Alright, I'm gonna kick his ass. You don't deserve any of this, at all." He said to Nicole.

-x-

Nikki was about to text Seth, she was so nervous about what was gonna happen.

"John, I'm about to text him."

"Ok, tell me wen you want me to go." John said.

[text messages]

hey Seth, I hope you're ready for a wild night. - N

She received a message almost instantly.

I've been ready for a long time babe.

That's good, I'll text you when I'm in your room. - N

Alright baby, see you later.

-x-

Seth's POV

Seth was just about to leave to go down to the hotel's bar when he received the text from Nicole. He walked down to meet Dean and Roman at the bar.

"Hey man what's up?" Roman said to Seth.

"Nothing much, how's your night going so far?" He asked.

Dean answered, "It's going great, so, what are you and Nicole gonna do tonight?"

Seth blushed a little but tried to hide it, "I'm gonna have sex with her, duh. She's smoking hot man, any guy would be lucky to be in bed with her."

Dean nodded his head in agreement, "After you're done, maybe I can hit that?"

Roman nudged Dean a little making him laugh. "I'm just joking man, do what you gotta do." Dean said.

"Oh I will man." Seth smiled. Just then he received a text from Nikki.

[text message]

Hey, I'm up here. Come and get me. :) - N

On my way.

Just then, Seth said his goodbyes to Roman and Dean. "See you guys later, maybe in the morning."

Seth quickly made his way up to the room, he opened the door walking into a dark room. He heard Nikki's voice.

"Come over here," she said softly.

Then out of nowhere, John grabbed Seth my his collar throwing him into the wall. Seth groaned loudly in pain. John picked him up again, and threw him into the dining table breaking all the plates and glass on it.

John heard Nikki in the background yelling, "Kick his ass John, he deserves it. All of it."

John's face was red, he was pissed at all the crap he's put Nikki in all week. "If you dare touch her again, I swear, I will kill you, and that's a promise."

John and Nikki left the room leaving Seth there helpless, "That felt so good." He said walking with Nicole.

"It looked good, glad you got that anger out." She kissed him, and they both entered their room.

"Get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow." Nikki said laying down.