Chapter 12: Friends with benefits

Nikki was out like a light, she had a long day at work. Dealing with John, and his antics. Seth, him being jealous is just too much right now. Nicole heard a knock on the door, she slowly got up and walked over.

"Who is it?" She mumbled out.

"Just open the door," she heard from the other side of the door.

Nicole opened the door and saw it was dean.

"Do you know what time it is. I'm tired, what do you want?" She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

Dean didn't answer, he just kissed her. Nicole gave into the kiss. Dean pushed Nikki back into her room and closed the door with his foot. Things started to get heated, fast. Dean quickly took off Nicole's shirt and pinned her against the wall. His hands started to wonder to her bra, he quickly took it off, and Dean tossed Nikki on the bed. He slowly climbed on top of her, and started kissing her neck. She wrapped her legs around him as he started kissing down her chest. Nicole watched without any objection.

"You don't waste time do you?"

Dean laughed, "No, I don't." Dean went for her shorts and took them off leaving Nicole nearly naked. He pushed her panties to side and began to brush his hand over her vagina lightly.

"Oh your hands are kinda cold," she laughed.

"Are they? Maybe this should help you warm up." without making any hesitation, Dean's head was between Nicole's legs. The room quickly filled with soft moans. Nicole grabbed a handful of hair giving the signal that she was enjoying the pleasure. There was a knock at the door, and Dean kept pleasuring her.

"They'll go away," he mumbled between her legs. The knocks got louder and harder.

"Dean! I know your ass is there with my girlfriend. Open this damn door!" Seth banging on the door.

"How did he know I was here?!" He frantically whispered to Nicole.

"I don't know!" She yelled back in a lone tone.

Dean went over the open the door, he was preparing himself for a fight. Seth was unpredictable with his emotions. Seth walked in grabbing Dean by his shirt pushing him to the wall. He then looked over his shoulder to see Nikki half naked.

"You have the audacity, to fuck my girlfriend?" he starred straight into Dean's eyes.

"Technically, I didn't do anything yet, but stick my tongue in her. It was quite nice, you should try it sometime." he laughed.

"Do you think this is a joke?!"

"I'm laughing aren't I?" He snapped back.

"Y'know what, you two are perfect for each other. Two lowlife assholes together, that sounds about right." Seth saying before storming out.