Chapter 2: Here come the mind games

Dean's POV

-

After Seth asked them to leave, they obliged. Roman and Dean made their way to their locker rooms, getting their stuff packed to go back to the hotel. When their door swung open and John came in fuming.

"What the hell have you did with her?!" John said pushing Dean against the wall with his forearm in his throat.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she let out a small laugh.

"Don't play games with me Dean, I will end you right here, right now. I'm only gonna ask you once more. What have you done with Nicole?" He said sternly.

"Calm down Johnny Boy, she's in a dark room with Seth," turning around to face John. "He's gonna, 'talk' to her." Roman said putting emphasis on talk.

"I swear, if she's missing a hair on her head, I'm ending your careers here." He said letting go of Dean.

Seth's POV

-

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I've been watching you Nicole. You're actually a beautiful girl. I know everything there is about you."

"You know nothing about me." She said while tears streaming down her face.

"Do you think I'm gonna hurt you?" He knelt down in front on her. "I'm not like that, but when I want something I go after it like a wild dog that's hungry." He moved a piece of hair out of her face, "Trust me, you can do that. If you do this, I can make the authority give you a title shot in the future."

"I just want to leave." She wiped her face.

"I can't let you do that. You're not leaving this room, until I have an arrangement I can work with." He said sitting back in front of her. "I don't want John as the face anymore, he doesn't deserve it. Now, I'm giving you one last chance to make up your mind."

Nikki's POV

-

Seth was telling me all these things he wanted me to do, but I couldn't do those things to John. He's worked his whole life getting to this spot.

"If I cost John this match, what's gonna happen to me? He's gonna be so mad at me, I'm the woman he loves, I refuse to do that." As Nikki said that she made a run for the door but Seth was faster than she was, way faster.

He pushed her against the wall as he whispered in her ear, "I'm not done yet. I want a yes out of you." He said grabbing her cheeks.

She looked at him and spit in his face, "No," she whispered. "I rather die than cost John his match."

"Then that's too bad huh?" He smiles wiping the saliva from his face.

Roman's POV

-

"You all right man?" He went over to check on Dean.

"I'm fine, we gotta' go get Seth." He said running out the door.

Roman followed sprinting down the hallway to where Seth was holding Nikki. He knocked on the door, and seth opened it. "Hey man, John was furious, he nearly roughed up Dean."

Seth looked at at Nikki. "Looks like Superman wants his Wonder Woman back." He laughed. "If you speak a word to him about this, I will be back."

Roman watched Seth grab Nikki by her arm and thew her out the door.

"I hope I get to see you again babe." He winked at her laughing.