Chapter 9: Womanizer

Nikki didn't tell Seth what happened with John. Seth treated Nikki to breakfast the next morning. They talked about what was gonna happen next time on Raw.

"I got a surprise for you on Monday," he smiled. "I think you would love this."

"What is it? You know I hate surprises Seth." She said.

"I know, I know, but you're gonna love this. It's gonna make you career skyrocket." He looked at her while drinking his orange juice.

"Look, just because we're dating, or whatever this is to you, I don't want things handed to me on a silver platter. I want to work for it."

"I know baby, but that's the perk of being with the Authority, you can have anything you want, when you want. Trust me, you're gonna love it." He smiled finishing is juice.

One thing lead to another, Seth and Nikki were still talking when Roman and Dean joined them.

"What's up champ," Seth mocked, "Get enough sleep?"

"Oh yeah, best sleep I've gotten in a while." He smiled.

Nikki could feel Dean's eyes checking her out , she continued to look down at the floor while he asked, "So Nikki, have you given up the goods to Seth yet," he laughed.

Seth gave him the death stare while Nikki answered, "No, I'm not that type of person, shouldn't you be getting drunk passing out on the floor?" She said getting up and leaving.

"Oh c'mon, don't be like that," he grabbed her arms making kissing faces at her.

"Don't you ever touch me again," she said walking away.

"What's up with her? Is it that time of the month?" He snickered.

"She really needs her personal space Dean. You don't have to touch every woman you see." Seth said.

"You didn't give her any personal space when you was sucking her face off the other day, huh?" Dean said annoyingly.

"Just keep your distance." Seth looking at Dean leaving the table.

"You two are so crazy about women." Roman laughed.

"Yeah, well, she shouldn't be so damn hot. We wouldn't have this problem." Dean laughed.

-

Author's note: sorry for the short chapter. Thank you for continuing to read. I had a little meltdown yesterday, I thought wattpad deleted three of my chapters, but they didn't. There's much more to come. Hope you enjoy. :) credit to: JD, aka, @yourdivafacts, for helping me with this story.