Chapter 11: A little too touchy, part two

continued from last chapter..

Dean continued to move his hand up her dress meeting her undergarments, he kissed her passionately while doing so. He moved her panties to the side and began to rub. Nicole moaned into the kiss while he did so. With every swirl of his hand, he got harder and deeper. Dean pulled away from the kiss, leaving Nicole speechless.

"There's more of that, in the future," he said getting up and going to his room.

Once his door closed, Seth came walking in with the bucket of ice he was ranting about earlier.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Nikki asked.

"Front desk was busy, I had to get my own ice. Can you believe that?" He laughed.

"No, not really, but uh, I have to go. I think I should go back to my room." She said getting up.

"Alright, come give me a kiss." He said.

Nikki walked over to him and gave him a soft kiss to his lips. Seth moved his hands up and down her figure.

"See tomorrow at Raw, 'boss," he teased.

"See you tomorrow." She smiled walking out the door.

-x-

It was time for Raw, Nikki had made her way to the office and there he was, sitting on her sofa. She quickly closed the door making sure no one saw John.

"What the hell are you doing in my office?" She asked angrily.

John laughed, "Just visiting my boss, that's all. We're working together I hope you know."

"I'm completely aware of it, do I want to? No. Do I have to? Yes." She said sitting on her desk. "What do you want?"

"I just want to revoke my rematch clause, that's all I want." He said looking at her cleavage.

Nikki saw John starring at her so she pulled up her dress. "I can grant you that, but it's not gonna happen."

"And why not?" John got up.

"Because, hmm, I simply don't like you." She gave him an evil smile.

He walked over to her putting his hand on her leg, "I know what Dean did to you in that hotel room, if I don't get my rematch, I will talk to everyone, including Seth." He looked her in the eyes.

Seth came walking through the door, starring at John's hand, "Leave," he mumbled out.

"Don't beat me up," John said jokingly with his hands up. "I'll see you later Nicole."

John left the room with Seth slamming the door behind him. "What in blue hell was that?!" He asked.

"He just wanted to talk about his rematch with Roman. That's it, calm down."

"I don't think you saw what I saw, he had his hands on you. I don't like it, if this is what General Manager means to you; sleeping with the top guys, then I don't want part of it."

"Ugh, you sound like my sister now. I'm just having fun, geez." she stated.

"I just want what's best for you." He said leaving.

-x-

During the last hour of Raw Vince met up with Nicole. They talked about how he wanted her personality to be. "I want your persona to be the 'sleep around' type of General Manager. Does that make sense?"

"It makes perfect sense, sir. I think I can hit that persona right on the head," she laughed.

"Glad you could understand." He said walking away.

It was the last match of the night, Nicole was watching backstage when she was about to walk out and do her promo against John. John was schedule to win this match. The ref counting, "One.. Two.. Three." He signaled for the bell when the Nikki's music began to play through the arena.

"John, John, John. I have come to conclusion about your championship rematch against Roman. Your wish has been... declined. You don't look so happy about that. Well, I'm not happy either. You didn't satisfy me enough, if, you know what I mean." She laughed. "Next week, on Raw, there will be a 20 man over the top rope battle royal, to determine the new number one contender. I will put you in that match, if you come out victorious, congratulations. If you don't, then you have to work your way all the way back up to where you were before. As General Manager, I'm not gonna hand things to you. You have to come out here, every night and show me that you deserve a to be in that title picture. Good job on your win, maybe if you keep it up, we'll talk about it later, privately." She smiled and walked back through the curtain.

"That was genius," Seth praised her.

"Thank you, I learned from the best," she said before kissing his softly.

"Try to keep your spit in your mouth," Brie said while laughing.

Nicole rolled her eyes, "I suggest you keep it moving."

"Yeah, whatever." Brie said.

"God, she pushes my buttons so much, listen, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I need some rest."

"Ok, go get your beauty sleep." He kissed the top of her forehead.

"Night." She said walking off in the opposite direction of Seth.

-

Author's note: credit to @yourdvafats for this whole chapter. She wrote it.