10

No one's POV

As they finished their mini story telling, Tsuna went to the infirmary to see the 'casualties' that he made when he's still at his 'sadistic' mode. The Guardians went back to what they are doing after everything that happened. Turns out, Mukuro and Hibari doesn't have a mission for anybody and they lied, so that they can make an excuse. This made the others tease them. They mean, two of the strongest Guardians, made a stupid excuse to dodge the possibility of telling Tsuna the whole story. Whenever the two of them are around, the others will always tease them that they are 'cowards'. This made the two of them pissed, and they eventually teamed up and bit the other Guardians to death.

####Time Skip####

The week passed like a blur to everyone in the Vongola HQ. Nothing particular happened after that. The usual. They should tell Tsuna and Reborn to don't over do things these days. Without their classmates, it is really boring. None of them could do anything to the girls except giving them light punishments, but that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

The new day came and today, the class will be finally released from the infirmary. Tsuna really is surprised that he made them stay there for one and a half week. After being released, they are escorted by the butler to their room, for some of them are not ready yet for another trap. 

Tsuna and the others in the other hand, with Reborn is currently having a very special meeting.

"What the heck, reborn? We can't do that! We have to surprise them about my identity! And with the others, too!" Tsuna tried being reasonable to Reborn.

As you guys red, Reborn is planning on announcing their true identities to the whole class and begin the real training with them. Reborn thought that every single one of what happened is like fooling around, for the class doesn't know how to fight seriously yet. The class doesn't know the consequences of being a part of mafia, yet.

"But Tsuna, Reborn is right. They should train now, because anytime soon, the Scott Familgia will attack anytime soon. You know them, Tsuna." Yamamoto countered.

The Scott Familgia is a mortal enemy of Vongola. they will always attack their ally family and will always cause Tsuna paper works. It's really getting on his nerves lately.

"But what if they will don't believe us and they will start on bullying me again? Saying that I'm a liar?" Tsuna replied with a sad tone that made the rest of them a little down too.

"I know that there is a possibility that it will become like that, but they need to know who you really are. I mean, we pretty much gave them the hints already. you knowing the whole mansion. you being greeted of the maids with so much formality. you and the others being the only one not injured. Sooner or later, they will know." Reborn said as he stood up and left the room.

The others are covered with a thick atmosphere. They need to choose between the two. Reborn is right. Sooner or later they will know and the enemy fagmilia will attack anytime soon. And, knowing that fact, they need to prepare. But, there is still Tsuna that they need to worry about. They don't want the other students bullying him again.

'What to do?!'  They all thought as they look back and forth at Tsuna and the door that Reborn just used debating in their minds.

####Time Skip####

They will now commence their final decision. They really thought about this, that some of them got seriously frustrated. They thought about the topic and finally made their decision after two whole days. In this time span, they didn't do anything to the class that made the class rest so far. Some of them are also suspicious for they are already used to the beatings that they always received. Like for example, they will always wake up very early in the morning to avoid getting hit by Reborn and his mallet. They will also become aware for any traps that will probably send them to the infirmary too.

The others are doing their everyday thing. Fighting here, fighting there, training here, training there and paper works here, paper works there. Tsuna, while doing his paper works is secretly sleeping. He will always sit up straight when he think someone is nearby and will continue to sleep if they are gone. 

He's currently sleeping for he doesn't sense someone near his office. But what he doesn't know is that, someone is watching him silently. Hiding his presence, he continued on watching the sleeping brunette with his eyes twitching in annoyance, every now and then. Finally, his irritation hit its boiling point. 

"What do you think you're doing sleeping at a time like this?" this made Tsuna sit up straight and looked at the shadows.

"H-hey there, R-Reborn. W-what brought you here? I'm only l-looking at this paper closely. O-observing it. I-I'm not slacking off." he reasoned out.

Naturally, Reborn ignored him and made Tsuna train under him instead.

####Another Annoying Time Skip####

The dinner finally arrived and everyone is currently eating peacefully, waiting patiently for the announcement. 

The Vongola Family finished their meal without anyone noticing and made their way on the back stage. 

"Are you okay, Tsuna?" Yamamoto said, concerned about his friend. Tsuna only nodded in response but in the inside, his already freaking out.

'What if they don't believe us?!' he thought. 

"B-bossu, don't worry. We're always here for you." Chrome said while smiling at him shyly that made Tsuna smile back.

Finally, after the introductions, Tsuna and the others made their way to the front. Their classmates gasped as they saw them at the stage wearing their respective outfits.

"Hello there, minna. We are here to tell you and greet you that we.... Vongola Family is welcoming you guys at our mansion." He said through the mike that made them gasped again.

Gokudera went up to the front and introduced himself, "Gokudera Hayato, Vongola Storm Guardian" and he took a step back.

Copying Gokudera's action, Yamamoto took a step forward and said with a smile, "Yamamoto Takeshi, Vongola Rain Guardian." he took a step back, too.

Lambo went up next and said lazily, "Bovino Lambo, Vongola Lighting Guardian."

Ryohei then shouted, "SASAGAWA RYOHEI, VONGOLA SUN GUARDIAN, TO THE EXTREMEEEE!" that made the class cover their ears.

Chrome waved "H-hello there, Chrome Dokuro, Vongola Half-mist Guardian."

Mukuro then materialized at the front that made the whole class shiver. "Kufufufu, Rokudo Mukuro, Half- mist Guardian."

Kyoya took his tonfas out. "Hn. Hibari Kyoya. Cloud Guardian. now, shut up and don't gasp again, or I'll bite you to death."

And they said altogether, "Our boss, Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi." With Mukuro not participating, and Hibari looking sideways. (A/N: They're pride. Something to be adored in a cute way.)

After they said that very sentence, the whole class fainted with their eyes wide and mouth agape.

****************************

Sorry if you don't like it. i only updated it today, for my schedule is hectic. First grading periodic test is coming, sophomores!

Read. Vote. Comment! Bye!