Chapter 12 On the Ship

OMG Guys I'm so so sorry for not posting this chapter in a long time. I have been extremely busy because softball and track, But  there are done now but now i have detasseling, which is almost over. So I will be trying to post a lot more now. The thing is School starts August 18 I have a birthday party the 14 I think and then on the 8 I am going to a KC Royals baseball game so I will try and post in between those dates. But enough of my chatting . Hope you like the chapter. <3

Molly's POV

Mitch picks me up and throw me over his shoulder. I start to squirm.

"Mitch put me down right now."

"Nope can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't"

I stop squirming cause I know he won't put me down, so I just relax on his shoulder while he carries me somewhere. He sets me down on a beach chair that was orange with a blue umbrella over top of top of it.

Mitch's POV

"So Molly what do you want to do first."

"I don't know you pick."

"Well there is a giant beach right in front of us, so let's go swimming."

"K."

I take of my shirt and Molly takes off her green Hawaiian dress cover up thing that I got for her. We get to the edge of the beach from where the tide hasn't quite reached yet and I pick up Molly again and throw her in the ocean. She comes back up from the water with a angry face.

"What's that face for."

"Well I don't know maybe it's because you just threw me into to freezing cold water."

"Oops I slipped."

"Mitchell I'm going to get you for this.

"How."

" I can't say, a true revenger never tells her secrets."

"Oh so now you are a revenger, is that even a word."

"I don't know, it is now."

***After swimming for about 2 hours***

Molly's POV

It's now 7 PM and we start to head back to the car to get something to eat. We start talking and Mitch remembers one of his friends telling him about this really good barbecue seafood type place and we decide to go. We head back to the hotel to take a quick shower and get change.

"Hey Babe what are you wearing."

"I don't know Mitch why do you want to match outfits or something."

"No Just wondering."

"K."

I get out of the shower and go out to the bed room to see a topless Mitch putting a little bit of gel in his hair.

"Hey babe I have a question for you."

"What is it."

"What dress should I wear, my purple one, blue one or yellow one."

"Wear the yellow one, I like it on you."  (Image at the top)

"K."

I get my dress out that has a white top with a black belt thing with a yellow bottom part. I put that on and go back to the bathroom and dry my hair then I curl it and put a black headband in. I put some brown sandals on that has sparkle bands on it.