Chapter 6 Going Out

Molly's Pov 

                      One week after the thing with Brody Mitch hasent left my side and when he does Jerome comes by me. "Mitch I got to ask you something." Yep waht do you need. " Well lately yo anf Jerome have been around me a lot and I was just wondering why." Um well I I'm just worried about you. "Whgy are you worried about me I'm fine. Well its just I'm scared Brody's going to come back and hurt you again. "Mitch he won't hurt me I have you by my side and I know how to fight, my brother was a wrestler so he taught me how to fight. "But anything is when do you want to go out on the date. Um what about tonight. "Ok that works." 

                Time skip **Tonight**

                                I hae nothing to where, I say to myself. Then I remembered that my mom gave me this one dress for prom but I didnt get to go because we'd moved. It is a peach colored dress that has a sweet heart neck line and its has one strap and its short. So I put that on and then I put on some sparkly flats.( Dress to the side) Then I do my makeup and durl my hair. Molly you ready. "Yea one sec. As I finish my hair I start to walk to the stair where I see Mitch in a black suit. 

                  Mitch's Pov 

                                "Hey Jerome can you come here plz." Yea what's up biggums. "Um I need help getting ready because Molly and I are going on a date and I normaly don't where suits. Ok You can barrow mine its should fit. After Jerome got the tuxt I put it on and it fit perfect. Who ever knew Jerome wast the same size as me. After I got ready I spiked my hair then walked down stairs. "Molly you ready." Yea one sec. A minute later Molly came down in a pretty peach colored  dress that fit here perfectly and her hair up with the back of curly. "You look amazing. You not to bad youself and isn't that Jeromes tuxt. "Maybe."Where we going. "It's a suprise."I'm taking her to her favorite resurtaut. We hop in the car and I drive to the place. Omg Mitch you remember my favorite resurtaut that I talked about. I took her to a place called Lazlo's Brewry. But sense she not old enough to drink we just get pop. I'll like a chicken salad pease. "And I'll have the cheeseburger with fruit please. Ok the waiter says looking at Molly with a smirk on he's face. 

                   Molly's Pov 

                        When we order This guy who looks our aga walks up and stares at me. He has blonde hair with blueish green eye. Whnat would you like to eat he says with a smirk on his face. "A chicken salad plz. And you sir. The cheesebruger with the fruit please. Ok thatnks be right back with your drinks. Thanks. So I have a queation for you Molly. Yea. Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to minecon in a veiw weeks with me and the boys. Really I always wanted to go to minecon, I say going all fangirly. ( I know its not a real would but i used it so dont hate.) REally you would go. "Yea Mitch. Thanks he say while reaching for my hans on the other side of the table. AFter a little the food comes out and when we finish we walk back out to Mitch's ferrari. I had a fun night. "Me t, but I get cut off by Mitchs lips on mine. 

                HEy guys its TheBengalsGurl here and I;m so sry for such a late chapter first the whole thing deleted and then school started but I finally got it up so hope you liked it. Bye luv yea