You

every word, every glance, every moment I remember

from our very first meeting on that autmn day to the very last hug.

I remember it all.

I remember every smile you gave to me, and every embracing hug you pulled me into, every gentle word that passed your lips and every brush of your soft hair against my face.

you were always there for me, waiting to greet me with the warmest of smiles, happy I was there by your side, always longing for that one more moment with you, just one more moment.

we fast became friends, and to you I guess we always will be. I knew it was impossible so I never thought for one moment I could allow myself to fall for you.

so why is it you that always makes me feel this extreme Happiness, why after all this time of convincing those around me that I don't need love to feel alive, It's you that invades my every thought, the vision of your perfect eyes haunting every corner of my mind.

why can't I get you out of my head?

then it occurs to me, you become my everything.

you alone outshine the moon and stars in the clear night sky, you alone are brighter than the greenest of grass and the most blossoming of flowers.

you have become my moon, my sun, my stars, my clouds, my grass, my sea, my mind, my sole and my heart.

I realise now, its you I have fallen for, and I'll never feel this way again for anyone, no matter what.