The Bloggettes: Chapter 7

Vanessa’s POV

London... I WAS IN LONDON! and the best part... i was with my boyfriend and my BEST FRIEND in LONDON!!!!! AND THEN the frosting on my cake IN THIS EXACT MOMENT i was waiting with Jeny backstage at Alan Carr.. by far one of our favorite shows.

“I can’t believe this Jen, a little while ago we were watching the boys on this show.” I said.

“And my poor Harry copping all the crap.” Jeny chimed in.

“That to.” I giggled. “And now we’re on it!”

"I KNOW!!!" i squealed.

"Ladies.. you're on in five.. let's get ready!!!" a man said, popping his head in the room. We went to wait and sure enough in a moment We heard it.

"So for the Hottest girls on the Internet it's THE BLOGGETTES!" we heard Alan say and we came out with One Direction's KISS YOU was playing.

“They love you!” Alan announced as we got situated on the couch. “Then again it’s not hard to love you.”

“Awwww aren’t you sweet?” I smiled.

"So.. my darlings... let's get to what everyone REALLY wants to know.. we hear you two are walking steadily in one direction......" he hinted, 'So... tell us... is it true?!"

Jeny nudged me in the ribs. “I think he may be referring to our dear friends Harry and Niall.”

“Oh theeeeem.” I smirked, “Yes, they’ve become...very good friends of ours.”

"Friends? So Harry.. he has a naked habit... he hasn't tried to make Tinkerbell fly?" he asked, making the audience fly and Jeny's face go red.

"Alan!!!!" she said, covering her face.

“What?!” he protested, throwing his hands in the air. “It was an innocent question, not my fault you have a dirty little mind.”

"Then please Alan.. tell me an innocent way to think that...." Jeny giggled.

“But that’s no fun.” he whined.

Jeny giggled, "ANYWWAYS! my umm personal life with harry is private..... I'm no Taylor swift....."

That made the audience go ‘oooooooh.’

“Yes we;ve all heard about how you feel about Ms Swift thanks to your blog.” Alan said, resting his ankle on his knee.

"Yes..... i don't fear the criticism form her fans and such.. that girl and her followers just need to cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it..." Jeny laughed.

“Oh them fightin’ words.” Alan laughed.

"Ooo I’m shaking in my sexy boots," she grinned showing off the amazing boots on her feet.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/603529061_1/2012-Hot-Sale-women-genuine-leather-sandal-shoes-sexy-boots-shoes-popluar-Style-summer-sexy-high.jpg

“Hold shit those are almost like bedroom boots!” he exclaimed. “Would they happen to be a gift from young Mr Styles? Or are they FOR Mr. Styles?”

"Hmmm, into my secrets again... but yes.. Harry bought them for me..." she giggled.

“I knew it! I knew it! Victory for the Chatty Man!!!”

we laughed and she smiled, "Hey now.... i said he bought them for me... i didn't say anything about bedroom boots..." I snickered a bit to myself.

“You didn’t have to darling.” he said. “I knew what you meant.”