Chapter 2

As I walked out of the school I could feel freedom! I walked till I hit Miss.Remington house!
   "Good morning Ember! What are you doing here so early? Did you get suspended again? Miss.Remington said
    "Nah, not exactly. I was friendly escorted out of the school!" 
    "Well at least you weren't angrily escorted out" she said with a smile!
    "Yep! So what do you have good?" I said looking though the Doctor who merchandise for sale.
     "Well I have this lost episode of Doctor who. Don't worry I haven't opened it yet." She said holding up the DVD in her hand!
    "What era is it?" I said hoping it was not the classic!
   "The 11th Doctor around Amy and Rory time!" She said with her fabulous smile!
   "Yay! But, I have one more question. How come you haven't open it?"
   "The cover really didn't interest me. I thought you would try it out before me!"
   "Umm ok." I said with a confused look! "How much is it?"
    "Since your my best customer so far I'll make it $1.00! She said
      "Deal!" I said shaking her hand
      "See ya later Ember!"
       "See ya Miss.Remington!" I said looking back as I was walking towards home.
     Then it struck me. My Mom and
   Step Dad are home! Great!
    As I walked in the house it was full of beer bottles and Cans! I could smell the beer from the minute I walked in. I saw my stepdad pit bull staring and growling at me. I really hate that stupid dog. I swear it haves rabies or some sort of mind disease.
   "Hey you little brat!" I hear my mom say from the kitchen.
    Then she came over with her wooden spoon and whacked me across the face.
    "That's what you get for being home so late!" She said
    "What do you mean late? I'm here early!" I said covering my face because of the pain.
    Then I felt a punch to the head and everything went black!
     When I woke up I had a huge headache. I looked around and saw that my parents were gone!
   "Must be off to Mexico!" I said holding my head!
   I went to find the DVD that I bought from Miss Remington. I looked to see if we had any ice cream or popcorn.                     Luckily  I found some popcorn to pop! I popped the popcorn and I put in the lost episode!
    I sat on the couch and waited for the episode to start.