Chapter 12

As we walked into the main room, there was lights flashing on the console. "Oh, it's the warning lights," the Doctor started, "I'm getting rid of those, they never stop." I looked over and saw Amy and Rory talking. I had an idea of what they were talking about. "Do you know what they are talking about Ember?" the Doctor stared at Amy and Rory.

"I have no clue." I lied. Then there was a knock at the TARDIS , which made me jump.

"What was that?" Amy questioned.

"The door. It knocked." the Doctor said, slowly moving towards the door. then there was another knock.

"Right, we are in deep space." Rory stated.

"Very deep and there's knocking." the Doctor slowly opened the door and found a glowing little cube. "Oh come here, come here you scrumptious little beauty."

"A box?" Rory questioned.

"Doctor, what is it?" Amy asked

"I've got mail!" He said walking back to the console. " Time lord emergency messaging system. In an emergency we'd wrap up thoughts in psych containers and send them through time and space. Any ways there's a Time Lord out there and it's one of the good ones."
"You said there was no other Time Lords left." Rory walked up to the Doctor.
"There are no Time Lords left in the universe, but the universe isn't were we're going." The Doctor threw the box to Amy. "See that snake? The mark of the Corsair. Fantastic bloke. He had that snake as a tattoo in every regeneration. Didn't feel like himself with out the tattoo or herself a couple of times. Oh she was a bad girl."

I coughed

"Do you have comment, Ember?" The Doctor said turning around to me.

"Yes I actually do!" I said.

"Would you like to share?" He walked over to me.

"Yes I would like to share. Ok, when you say 'bad girl' does that mean you had a sexual relationship with him/her? Because you usually prefer that to River Song." I looked over at Amy and her face turned white. She then walked over to where I was standing and grabbed me by the arm. "Uno momento por favor." I said in Spanish. She pulled me down stairs and began to speak

"He is an Adult he can do what ever he wants! Also you shouldn't be getting into his business." She growled.

"Well I mean it's sorta disturbing when he hints that they did 'you know what' together and he says it proudly!" I whispered.

"Yes I know he shouldn't be saying that around an 14 year old girl but, you don't need to point it out." Amy glared

"Fine, tell him to keep his sexual thoughts to himself!" I was interrupted by a big bang. Amy and I looked at each other and ran up the stairs.

"What is happening?" Rory going frantic

"We're leaving the universe" The Doctor said, flipping switches.

"How can you leave the universe?" Amy questioned.

"With enormous difficulty. Right now I'm burning up TARDIS rooms to give us some welly. Goodbye, swimming pool. Goodbye, scullery. Sayonara, squash court seven." he flipped the switches faster. Then all of a sudden we stopped moving and everything was quiet.

"Ok, ok. Where are we?" Amy questioned again.

"Outside the universe, where we've never, ever been." He slowly walked towards the door. then all the lights turned off and it was pitch black.