Chapter 11

The moment he let go, I saw sadness in his eyes.

 He went from laughing, to angry to sad. I feel like this dimension has some things wrong with it. Everyone seems like they have mix emotions. It's not only the mix emotions, it the also the time. Time is a lot faster here.

 "Ember, are you ok?" He said scanning my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said breaking out of my thinking.

"Ember, if I knew you were abused I would of understood before why you act like this."

 "It's hard to tell you things like that. It was even hard to tell you that I like show that is basically about you." I said looking at the floor.

 "Well at least you told the truth. Now about that TV show." He said clapping his hands
  I cleared my throat, preparing for the question.

"Is everything the same here as in the TV show?" He questioned

 "Not everything, the only difference is that my appearance never happen." I said looking at him. 

 "How come?"

"I don't know." I said 
   He looked at his shoes and back at me.

 "I forgot to tell you, regeneration is for healing not for hurting. Only when I'm fully regenerating then it's hurtful." He said 

   "I knew that! Just trying out my acting skills" I said having strains of sweat coming down my face. We were silent  until he broke it.

"Well I should probably go check on Amy and Rory, they might be doing something that I don't want them to be doing." he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"yeah, your probably right." I said. he was about to walk out of the library until he spoke again.

"Do you want to keep this a secret? you know just between you and me?" he said. I paused, do I or do I not? I finally decided. "Yeah, keep it a secret. I don't want Amy to be over protective, like put me in bubble wrap or every paper cut I get, she puts a band aid on it. Wait, no the last part is Rory."  I said having laughter to my voice.

He chuckled. To be honest his chuckle was beautiful. Oh my gosh! what did I just say? Oh dear  I'm blushing. Oh dear I hope he doesn't notice. oh dear he walking right towards me. what should I do? 

"Ok, then we need to act like we are still at each other throats. Which that means you probably should stay in the library." he said now standing where he stood before. "Not a problem." I said 

"Probably Amy will come and get you out of the library, so I guess see you later then." He said walking back towards the door. "Ok." I said

He was now gone and I was alone. The only thing that went through my was why did I blush when he chuckled? oh come on I herd a chuckle before but his, his was different. I paused. oh no now this dimension is getting to me now. I first went from hating him but, now I like him?  I mean I liked him before but you know as a favorite Doctor.

All of a Sudden I herd yelling down the hallway and running footsteps! "Oh my gosh Ember, did he hurt you?" Amy said having her hands on my shoulders. I looked over at the Doctor who was right behind her. He gave me a nod.

"He didn't hurt me, but he tried to!" I said acting like I was mad.

"Amy, if you won't do anything about her behavior I will." the Doctor said  

"hello I'm right here!" I said waving my hands in the air.

 "I have been observing Ember for the past month and what I have learned from her is  she treats people like they are treating her!" Amy said

"She got a good  point and WAIT A MONTH?!?" I screamed. how was I here for a month? it seems like I was here for only a week. They both nodded. "Wow, times flies bye when you're having fun hey Doctor." I spoke patting his shoulders. He gave me a stair and looked back at Amy.

"I want you guys to get along for now on, got it?" Amy demanded.

"Fine!" the Doctor and I said.

"Shake hands."

"what?" we both stated, acting all shocked.

"I said shake hands!" Amy said, waiting for are hands to shake. he held out his hand and sighed. I stared at his hand and finally took the offer of his hand. We both shook each other hands and put on a fake smile.

"Thank you, now hug," Amy said, "and say sorry!" we gave each other looks.

"I think shaking hands is quite enough." I said

"I said hug and say sorry!" Amy grinned her teeth. I knew that she was not kidding around and I think the Doctor knew that too. We walked up to each other, hugged and said "Sorry."

"Thanks again," Amy thanked,  "now come on you two lets go on an adventure!"

"Right!" the Doctor said, clapping his hands. Amy was the first one out of the library. The Doctor and I were right behind her. when she wasn't looking, we gave each other an high five.