Chapter 5

As I laid in my bed, I noticed that someone's room is right next to me. Also their bed is on the other side of the wall!
I walked out of my room to see who's room is it. I opened the door slightly enough to see who it is. I found out it was my good buddy, the Doctor!
When I went to go close the door I slammed it. That really woke him up!
I ran to my room as fast as possible.
I got in my bed and pretended that I was asleep.
The Doctor comes barging into my room.
"Ember was that you?" He said
"Ugh I had the weirdest dream that I met the Doctor, Amy and Rory and Oh my gosh it's real!" I said acting all shocked!
"So was it you Ember?"
"What ever do you mean! I was fast asleep!"
"Then who was it?"
"It was Mr.Sniffles the Elephant I don't know go back to sleep!"
He left the room and I silently laughed! I can't believe he fell for that. TV show characters are so gullible!
An hour later I decided to knock on his door and started to sing!
"Do wanna build a snowman! Come on let's go and play! I never see you any more, Come out the Door. It's like you gone away!
"Shut up Ember!" The Doctor said
"Ok bye!" I sung!
I went back to my room and I finally went to sleep! Then I felt someone shaking me!
"Ember its time to get up!" Amy said in a sweet voice.
This is different for me. I'm used to being waken up by someone pulling me out of bed and beating me!
"Who killed the chicken nuggets and do we still have hello kitty wifi?" I said half awake.
"Ember get up!" I hear the Doctor yell!
"Ok" I said getting up!
I walked out of my room and to the console room.
"Well someone slept well" the Doctor said being cocky
"Shut up Elsa!" I said sitting on a chair
He gave me a glair "alright Anna!" He said with a smile
The doctor flipped more switches and the TARDIS started move
"We're going home right Doctor?" Rory said
"Yep!"
"Wait, where am I going? I mean I can't go home since its in a different dimension!" I said standing up from where I was sitting!
"You can stay with us!" Amy said
"I would love too!" I said giving Amy a huge hug!
"Then Maxwell and Ponds you are at your destination!" The Doctor said holding the TARDIS door open.
"Bye Baby Giraffe!" I said not breathing. I really don't wanna get his alien germs so I try not to touch him or breath when I walk by him.
When I walked out he slammed the door right in my face!
I looked to see if Amy and Rory were looking at me and luckily they weren't! Then I put up the middle finger right in the window.
Then the TARDIS door opened.
"Did you just put up the middle finger at me?" He ask looking pissed off!
"Yeah why?" I said
"Do you even know what it means?"
"Yeah it means goodbye! I don't know what it means in your dimension!"I said giving him a fake smile
"Just don't do it in this dimension, ok?"
"Okie dokie!" I said skipping to Amy and Rory.