chapter 13

I finally caught up with the Doctor, he was standing in front of a woman behind bars.

"I don't understand, who are you?" he demanded to the lady.

"You don't know me just because they put me in here?" the lady stared at the Doctor. I knew who she was since I watch this episode thousands of time; actually I watched all the episode thousands of time.

"I know who you are." I mumbled. The Doctor turned around towards me, knowing  I said something.

"Did you just say you know who she is?" Well I just changed Doctor Who again.

"Um maybe." I said, now backing up a few steps.

"Ember, if you know something, you share it. Ok?" he explained.

I hesitated for a bit; I could tell that the Doctor was becoming inpatient by him crossing his arms and his eyes beaming on me.

"Well..."

"Fine, she's the TARDIS." I interrupted. Hopefully what I just said doesn't interfere with anything in the future.

"my TARDIS?"  he now turned back to the little jail.

"My Doctor. Now I believe this is when you let me out." She puppy eyed. The Doctor took out his sonic screwdriver and unlocked the prison's door.

When the door open, she ran over to and hugged me so tight. "Oh Ember, I want to say a word to you but, I don't know what it is."

"Is it hello?" I asked, still being squeezed by the hug.

"Oh yes, that's it. thank you so much Ember."

The Doctor looked at us in disbelief, "Ok I don't get this," he started, " You bite me, but you hug her?"

She shrugs and goes back to hugging me.

"She must like me more, ehh?" I joked. The Doctor ignored my comment and walked away from us. The TARDIS noticed this too and let go instantly.

"I bit you because you needed it!" she stated

"Why do I need to be bitten?"

"The way you treated Ember, that's why!"

"I apologized to her, didn't I?" he said.

They kept arguing like they are a married couple, Gosh I hate this. The more they fought it felt like something was off, Just of how the air changed. The more they bickered, the more the air felt off.

I tried to get my mind off from it but, now a blue light was surrounding me; what the hell?

Before I could say something to the Doctor, the blue light took me somewhere, a place I don't recognize. I was in a bedroom, in a bed with sheets covering over me. The room was small but, cute. I looked around more and stopped at a mirror right in front of me.  I got out of my bed and I looked at my features, from head to toe.

"Where the hell am I and why do I look twice my age?" I said, touch every detail on my face.

I looked over besides the mirror and saw a picture. The picture had a girl, standing by the Big Ben also standing by another girl. I took a closer look at the picture. "Is that me?" I took a couple steps back in disbelief. How the hell did I end up here? How am I older? Who the hell is that girl? All those same questions went running through my head. Everything happened so quickly. It went from the Doctor having an argument with the TARDIS, the air feeling off, a blue light, to teleporting to a different time period and somehow making me older; this dimension is shit.

"You left me." A voice came from behind me.

I turned around slowly and saw who was behind me. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What?" I asked, wrinkling my forehead in confusion.

"You left me because you knew Amy and Rory would die," The Doctor walked towards me angrily, " I thought you cared, I trusted you!"

I walked back slowly but, he kept coming towards me. His eyes were burning in anger, he looked like a monster; He was scaring me.

"I don't know what you're talking about , I swear I-"

"Oh don't tell me that bull crap," He interrupted, "'Oh I have to go back to London and start college.' That's exactly what you said before you left us. I should of known sooner, you're 23 years old you can't go to college. But of course, I believed you because I trusted you!" He was not throwing everything in his path onto the floor.

"Listen I'm telling you the truth I-" I was interrupted by him forcing me against a wall.

"No you listen to me Ember you-"

"Ember, are you ok?" I herd an female voice say. But, it wasn't in a British accent, no it was in an American accent.

The Doctor looked straight at me in the eyes. "The next time I see you, you're going to be in my TARDIS of mine and you're going to be traveling with me again." He let go of me forcefully and next thing I knew it, he was gone.

I was left dumbfounded. What the hell is going on?