Chapter 2: "New guy"

Brendon sat in the band practice room all alone. He's been in tears for 3 hours now. The only thing he could think of is how much Ryan had broke his heart... And the worst part is, he doesn't think he could ever stop loving him. Ryan was always the one to cheer Brendon up and put him in a good mood. He fell deeply and madly in love with the guy who broke his heart.
Brendon quickly wiped the tears off his face as soon as he heard someone enter the room. It was one of his best friends, Zack.
"Hey dude, hows it going?", Zack asked, but already assuming Brendon was upset about something by how puffy and watery his eyes were. "Are you alright?", Zack added on.
"Ryan... Umm... We broke up...", Brendon squeezed his eyes shut, trying not to cry anymore.
"Oh shit... Really?" Zack asked even though he kind of already knew what was going on. "Hey B... Listen... I should've told you this sooner but... Ryan cheated on you with Spencer... A couple of times...", he explained to his sobbing friend.
Brendons eyes widened, "What? Zack, you know I trust you but how can I believe you with what you're telling me right now? Ryan would never do that to me... And plus Spencer isn't gay... At least he never told me he was...", Brendon looked down at the ground realizing what Zack was telling him was actually making sense.
"See, the thing is, Spencer never told you anything about his sexuality because you already would've assumed he's straight. But anyways, I've caught them more than once... Doing things I shouldn't go into detail about... Seeing how bad of a position you're in right now. But don't worry, we didn't have to kick them out, they both left together.", Zack explained everything to his best friend.
"How could Ryan choose Spencer over me...", Brendon asked, but not wanting to know anymore. He bursted out crying again.
The door opened again, a tall man wearing dark clothing walked inside but stopped as soon as he saw Brendon crying.
"I'm sorry, is this bad timing?", he asked, about to step back out of the room.
Zack turned around to see who the person was and realized he forgot to introduce Brendon to their addition to the band. "Brendon, I have someone you need to meet. He is our new bassist/back up singer."
Brendon looked up, wiping his face, noticing a really gorgeous brown hair, blue eyed man standing infront of him with a killer smile.
"Hey...", he laughed. "I'm Dallon... Dallon Weekes." The mystery man introduced himself.
"Fuck..", Brendon thought.