Chapter 15

Zoey's P.O.V

Luckily we weren't in the hospital for too long, the doctors respected my wishes and just made general statements to what was wrong, so that Tilly wouldn't find out the actual reason. I think she could see through it though, she didnt look convinced.

Beau's P.O.V

I lay on the hotel bed, completely fazed by the phone call.. Why was no one giving me a straight answer!? The sooner I go back to see Zoey the better. There was a loud knock on the hotel door.

"Come in." I groaned. It was Cara, she edged awkwardly into my room and sat on the end of my bed.

"You alright?" She asked noticing that I was bearly looking at her.

"Yep." I replied popping the 'P'.

"Ah, the boys said I should come check on you..." Her voice made my stomach flutter. I didnt feel as though I could trust myself when I was alone with her..

"Thats kind, but you dont need to, I'm fine.." I said and shifted away from her awkwardly.

"Are you sure?" She asked with her eyebrows knitted together with concern. I nodded. Why did she care? I thought she liked Luke, maybe even Skip?

"Gonna call my girlfriend.." I said awkwardly, hoping she would get the hint that I wanted her to leave. She just smiled and stayed right where she was, I sighed and dialled the number.

Zoey's P.O.V

Beau's caller id appeared on my phone, I ran my fingers through my thinning hair and answered it.

"Hey.." I said and bit my lip. "Hey beautiful, I love you and miss you." He said cutely.

"I love you more. Come back soon." I said and pouted to myself.

"I'll try my best, I wish you could come down here though..." He said sadly. I thought for a moment, why the hell not? I had money! What was holding me back?

"Seriously? Because if you mean that then I will!" I said excitedly. I then remembered my condition, what if I was in no state to travel? Oh well, I had to see him.

"Yeah, come down whenever!" He said sounding excited too. He was silent for a moment.

"why were you at the hospital by the way... are you ok?" Beau asked quietly.

"Thats the thing Beau.. I.." I paused, now was probably not the time to tell him.

"You what?" Beau asked quickly. I opened my mouth to respond when I heard him 'shh' someone. I listened intently as I heard him say more.

"She wont be happy you are here so shut up!" I heard Beau say rudely. Maybe he was talking to one of the boys? I listened some more as the person responded.

"I'm just being nice, no need to be mean." It was a girl. A girl. Who the hell was she and why was she with Beau. I realized I was overreacting but him being so far away meant he could do anything without me knowing.

"Cara, please shh or you can leave my hotel room." He whisper shouted.

"Fine." She said. Cara, as in his celebrity crush Cara?! It could be possible, she was English after all. I knew I was being petty and jealous, but he would be the same if my celebrity crush was hanging out with me alone in my room.

"I'll call you back, love you." He said to me.

"Ok bye, love you too." I sighed before chucking my phone down on the bed, I made my way over to my laptop and bought a plane ticket for England, I printed it off and smiled, I would be leaving tomorrow. I smiled at the thought of seeing Beau and quickly packed my bags. Once packed I placed the bag next to my bed and got changed into my pjs. One last sleep alone until I see him. I couldnt wait. Once changed I looked at my frail body in the mirror, would he notice? Would he ask about my hair? My coughing, my puking? Did I look that different? I sighed as I looked at my pale face which contained deep bags under the eyes, I swear I looked dead.

----------

I get lonely without comments:(