Chapter 19

I told Beau I needed some time alone and then walked out of the hotel. I was careful to sneak so I wouldnt be caught by fans.

I caught the first taxi I saw and ordered it to London hospital. I hoped the journey wouldnt be too long. Luckily it wasnt shortly after I payed the taxi driver and walked over to the hospital.

"Zoey Parker." I told the receptionist. 

"Down the hall, second door on your left." She said and smiled.

"Thanks."

I could feel myself sweating nervously as I walked down the hall, my shoes were sticking to the ground.

I opened the door to see a friendly looking woman smiling at me.

"Take a seat, you must be Zoey, Judy told me about your case, and how you will need regular check ups."

I nodded and sat in the chair opposite her.

"So how are you feeling?" She asked sounding concerned.

"This morning I threw up, only a bit of blood came out though, but sometimes a lot does, I have lost weight, my hair has thinned to the point I need extentions.." I said and tried to not let tears well up in my eyes.

"When will your chemotherapy start?" The lady asked whilst writing what I said on a clipboard.

"Actually.. I dont think I'm going to have it." 

"My dear, without chemotherapy you literally have a 10% chance of surviving, maybe less, with it you have a 50% chance. Don't you want to at least try?" The woman said sounding really concerned.

"If it's my time It's my time."

"No one deserves for this to happen at such a young age, please think about chemo!" She said worriedly.

I shook my head. "No." I replied before walking out of the room. This is my life, and if this is when it is destined to end, then let it be... I was scared, terrified, the thought of death scared me more than anything, but I would rather die quickly than live a life of pain...