Chapter 14

Ngl, I'm terrified of uploading chapters incase you guys dont like them:3

Thanks to all the readers and commenters:) Appreciate all of you

-------------------

Beau's P.O.V

They were sitting on the park bench, whispering to each other. I looked away in disgust before clapping my hands together and shouting "Lets film!"

I eyed both Luke and Cara as they walked past, fingers intertwined with each others. They only just met each other for gods sake! I mean I know Luke's good looking and all, but HOW!? I shoulder bumped Luke as he walked past me. He gave me a 'wtf' look. He knows why I'm angry, he knows very well. All of the youtubers stood in a big group as we discussed what to do for the video, Cara had finally let go of Luke and was on her phone, she kept looking up at Daniel in between texting.

"So guys what should we do for the video?" James asked no one in particular.

"Well we are doing dares, rather than everyone deciding each persons dare as a group, how about we all go off in pairs and decide dares for our partners, we can get to know each other better and it will be quicker." Jai suggested. Everyone nodded, it would be easier than a whole group deciding one persons dare. He was right, it would be quicker too. Everyone was paired randomly, Cara was paired with Daniel, I couldnt help but notice how disappointed Luke looked.

Daniel's P.O.V

"Hey Daniel." Cara said as we moved off to a separate area to decide each others dares.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Sooo do you have any ideas for my dare?" Cara asked and grinned cheekily.

"Hm, something easy otherwise you will wimp out." I laughed.

"Hey." She pouted. "Dont give me an easy one because I am a girl!" She said and folded her arms. "Fine." I chuckled. "Ok, got it, you have to run around the street in just your bra!"

"Why? Wanna see more do you?" She asked and winked. I noticed she had gotten a little closer to me.

"No. I have a girlfriend." I said and edged away from her awkwardly.

"Sooo?" She said and laughed loudly, "You are still allowed to want to look at my body." She said and winked again. I glanced back at everyone else, hoping that soon we would all gather back together to get out of this awkward situation. I felt really uncomfortable in her company. I thought she liked Luke anyway, why is she flirting with me?

"Anyway, whats my dare?" I asked, trying to change the conversation.

She raised her eyebrows and then sighed "Er you have to swim across that river, I dont know." She said and went on her phone. She had lost all interest in the conversation after I had shot her down like that. "Ok.." I replied awkwardly. I noticed everyone else was joining back into the group so stood up. I didnt bother to alert Cara, she would realise and besides I dont think she wanted to speak to me.

Beau's P.O.V

"Right, so everyone have their ideas?" Luke asked as we all joined together again. Everyone nodded and began to share their ideas. Cara had instantly stood next to Luke and clung onto his arm causing him to smile cheekily. I looked at Daniel who had moved as far away from her as possible. Luke was whispering into Cara's ear, I could see she wasn't concentrating on what he was saying, she was too busy staring at Daniel.. Whilst biting her lip! Was I missing something here?

After everyone had shared their dare ideas I sighed.

"Yeah, Um I will film my bit tomorrow... I gotta go back to the hotel to call my girlfriend."

"Just call her here?" James asked whilst giving me a weird look.

"No." I replied simply and began walking away. I felt rude to the Youtubers they probably thought I was an arse but that wasnt on the list of my worries right now. I had to get away from everything and find out what was going on with Zoe, and what was up with that weird phone call.

---------

Once back in the hotel room I dialled Zoey's number as quickly as possible. It would be late evening for her, as it was late morning for me. I tapped my fingers against my phone in frustration as she wasn't picking up. It wasnt fair if she didnt know that I had met Cara, she knew how I felt about her, and she had to know the truth as if she didnt find out from me then it could be blown out of proportion. After four rings she finally picked up.

"Zoey?.. Zooeey?!" I yelled in a panic down the phone.

"Nope, its Tilly. Can I leave a message?"

"No, I need to talk to Zoey." I said growing impatient. I needed to hear Zoey's voice, I missed her like crazy, I also needed to tell her the truth.

"Well you cant right now." Tilly said flatly. Wow she was starting to annoy me.

"She's my girlfriend, I need to speak to her Tilly." I said.

"She's busy Beau.."

"Busy with what?! What are those beeping noises in the background!?" I asked starting to panic.

"Beau, she's just having a check up at the hospital.."

"In the middle of the night?"

"Yes." She replied before hanging up.

I know somethings not right...

Zoey's P.O.V

I thought I had got away with throwing up in the toilet but Tilly had heard, she questioned the blood on the toilet bowl and started panicking. I tried to calm her down and told her this happened often but this made her panic more. This resulted in me being here. Hospital. Its 12 o'clock at night and I'm having a check up. I need to tell Tilly.. I need to tell everyone...

----------

Feedback is always appreciated, I reply to nice comments so please comment something nice:)