Chapter 12

THE SAME DAY FOR ZOE

ZOEY'S P.O.V

How the hell was I going to tell Beau.. I couldnt sleep as I thought it over and over in my head, tears welled up in my eyes as I thought about it.. this couldnt be happening..

THE NEXT DAY FOR BEAU

BEAU'S P.O.V

"Um, Maz, Marcus and Alfie." Jai told me whilst looking at his phone.

"Sweet!" James replied. Jai had just told us who we were collaborating with, we were all so excited!

"No girls?" Luke asked sounding disappointed. I laughed at my horny brother.

"Nope, We could do though?" Jai replied.

"Serious!? Like who?" Luke asked excitedly.

Jai listed all of the famous girl vloggers or bloggers that he knew off the top of his head. I didnt really listen to the list, I didnt care who the girls were, they werent my girlfriend so what does it matter? Luke smiled and immediatly tweeted all of these girls, aw what a cutie.

Everyone made an effort to look nice except me, what was the point? Who was I trying to impress? I was just wearing jeans and a white shirt, I had a beanie on to cover up my hair that I couldnt be bothered to style. Luke gave me a weird look as I walked out of the bathroom that I had got changed in.

"You look like shit." He pointed out.

"Yep." I replied casually, I was aware that I did but I didnt really care.

"Should we go?" James asked once I had reached the main room.

"Yeah lets." Skip said and stood up. We all went down to the lobby, we had to push past the crowd of fans waiting outside to get to the car. We were all actually really nervous about doing the video, we were going to be meeting youtube celebrities.

We were all sat down with the boy youtubers in Regents park. We were all getting on great, but I wasnt really talking, I was too busy texting Zoey telling her I missed her.

"The girls are here!" Luke announced and got up to greet them. I didnt even bother to look at them, I had no interest in anyone other than Zoey.

"Hey guys." A familiar voice said, my head snapped up. My heart thumped so hard it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. Why would anyone invite her are they trying to break me and Zoey up!?