Chapter 9

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Beau and i are still dating, everything is going great. However the pains in my ribs have only got worse, sometimes I have coughing fits, or trouble breathing, its horrible but I think its just because im allergic to something, its nothing serious enough to go to the hospital.  

"YAY!" Beau yelled excitedly as he saw I was making pancakes. 

"Morning," I said and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek.

He sat down at the table and waited patiently for me to finish cooking.

After a few more flips I coated the pancakes with lemon and sprinkled with sugar before rolling them up. I brought a plate to Beau, and one for me. 

"Delicious." He said through a mouthful of food. 

"Ew you spat pancake at my face you bug!" I whined whilst laughing and wiping my face with a napkin. 

Beau chuckled too and carried on eating. Once finished he waited for me and then looked at me seriously.

"We need to talk." He said. I gulped in, was this it? Was he breaking up with me? Things were going so well!

"The boys and I are going to be staying in England for a bit, we dont know how long for.." He said, his eyes were glued down at the table. It hit me like a ton of bricks, I didnt want him to leave me here. He saw the panic in my eyes and tried to reassure me.

"I wont do anything there Zoey! You can trust me, if you are worried about English girls then dont be, you're my girl, and the only one that matters to me." Beau said and held my hands gently. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

"I trust you." I said honestly.

Little did I know how wrong I was to trust Beau brooks..