【Haircut | Kuroo Tetsuro】

"Ne, ne (F/N)-chan! Your hair is getting rather long, isn't it?" your boyfriend pointed out.

You run your fingers through your hair and sigh.

It surely needed a trim, but not a full on haircut.

"Yeah. You're right. I'll go and schedule an appointment at (Favorite Hair Salon) after school," you sigh.

"I'll accompany you then!" Kuroo offers and you nod.

You take out your phone, schedule an appointment, shut it off, and walk to class.

You sigh, hoping the hairdresser would do a good job.

-_~*-_~*-_~*

"Ah- welcome, Miss (F/N)-san. It's been quite a while!" Lito, your hairdresser says.

"Yeah, it has!" you nod.

"And who's this?" Lito asks, pointing to Kuroo.

"Oh! This is Kuroo, my boyfriend!" you smile and hug your boyfriend, who currently was a blushing mess.

"I see~ young love, isn't it! You guys are very cute together," Lito smiles. "Anyways! Let's go over there so we can start to wash your hair. Mister Kuroo-san, you can sit here on the waiting benches,"

You nod a bit and walk over to the place where you wash your hair before a haircut.

The relaxing way the water trickled down your scalp immediately made you feel sleepy.

The smell of the salon was really wonderful; you really liked the hair products as well.

As Lito gently washed your hair, you thought of an amazing thought and smile to yourself.

You pull out your phone and message Kuroo.

To: Kuroo ☆〜(ゝ。
Fr: (F/N) <3
Subject: haircut
Hey Kuroo! You should cut your hair too! Pleeease~? I'll even pay!

You smirk and press send.

After a minute or so, you receive a message.

To: (F/N) <3
Fr: Kuroo ☆〜(ゝ。
Subject: NO WAY
no way im getting a haircut! i like my hair way too much! ( ̄◇ ̄;)

To: Kuroo ☆〜(ゝ。
Fr: (F/N) <3
Subject: daww man
you chicken~ i even said id pay! besides! a new look wouldn't hurt! (=ω)

To: (F/N) <3
Fr: Kuroo ☆〜(ゝ。
Subject: gah.
Fine. you owe me a year's worth of yakisoba bread if it turns out bad. But if it turns out good, I owe you a date to an expensive restaurant.

You smiled satisfyingly and by the time you were done chatting with Kuroo, Lito wrapped your hair in a towel and led you to a seat.

You saw Kuroo uncomfortably having his hair washed by a lady who obviously tried to flirt with him, and that pissed you off.

But- it wore off when you saw Kuroo walk to a chair and sigh at the thought of having his oh so precious bedhead get ruined.

"(F/N)-san, what would you like me to do to your hair today?" Lito asked.

"Ah! I was thinking of just a trim!" you answered.

He nodded and took some scissors out his cart of tools.

As Lito snipped here and there, your mind filled up with possible looks on Kuroo.

You thought of everyone you knew's hair on your boyfriend, which amused you to bits- especially thinking of Bokuto and Tanaka's hairstyle on him.

You glanced up at the mirror to see your hair being cut, not knowing how short it would actually turn out.

After finishing the cut, some other employee started to blow dry your hair.

The loud whoosh of the blowdryer and the hot air brushing against your face and ears were no new feeling to you.

You heard another blowdryer being used- and you immediately knew Kuroo was done with his haircut as well.

You begun to feel excited, closing your eyes before Lito was done.

Will my hair even look good?

Will Kuroo's hair look good?

Will I have to owe him a year's worth of yakisoba bread?!

Thoughts like those swarmed your mind until you could no longer hear the blowdryer.

You prepared for the worst and opened up your eyes.

You looked lovely.

"Gorgeous as ever, (F/N)-san!" Lito complimented and smiled at his own work.

You stood up, tipped Lito, and headed over to the waiting benches while waiting for Kuroo to appear.

Minutes later, a shadow cast over you and you looked up.

There he was, in all his pride, standing before you.

"Don't I look handsome~?" Kuroo beams.

You facepalmed so hard.

His hair was exactly the same.

"What the hell? Are you going to waste my money or something?" you yelled.

"Ehh? But they trimmed it!" he insists.

"How long, exactly?" you cross your arms.

"5 centimeters!" he put his hands on his hips and grinned.

"You owe me that date. No. You owe me 10 dates to 10 expensive restaurants!" you wave your arms in the air.

"B-But (F-F/N)!" He stammered.

"Doubling that," you stomp your foot.

"My poor wallet!" he cried.

"Tripling it~" you smirk.

"But why?! I'm not just satisfied with my hair you know! You look beautiful too! Your hair looks amazing!" he wailed.

Your eyes sparkled at the compliment.

"OKAY, KUROO-KUN! YOU ONLY OWE ME ONE DATE, OKAY SWEETHEART?" you jumped up and down and gave your boyfriend a kiss.

A/N: Requested by @TetsurouKuroo! I HOPE YOU LIEK IT WAHH IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT :V

Requests ARE open! PM me or comment a request! I'll do any request as long as it's not a lemon :P

Leave a vote, comment, and follow if you havent already~!

LOVE Y'ALL TO BITS
-Nyx

|Instagram: sketcherpanda|
|Anime Instagram: nico.chiii|
|Tumblr: thatonerandomcapuccino|
|Kik: cheerphones|