【 La Fin | Tsukishima Kei 】

Beep! Beep!

"Hello?"

˙ º • º ˙ º • º ˙

They're pretty cute together.

He's a jerk, she's a jerk, but nevertheless, they're both really nice to be with.

Ah, you don't really get it, do you? Sorry, I kind of suck at explaining.

Tsukki's cold, and (f/n)'s sarcastic, and they are hard to deal with at times, so they're a very... well... interesting pair.

But they can be really kind and nice at times!

Rare... times.

But whatever, I really like to be with them; they're so adorable together, honestly, but I can never say that to them out loud, or Tsukki would probably kill me.

Hmm? Why don't I talk about myself or my relationships? That's pretty simple.

I don't have girlfriend, and well, I don't really mind talking about my best friend and his own girl, but that's mainly because I kind of enjoy third wheeling around them.

I mean, I don't think I'd call it a third wheel, but rather uh, hmm, a private-audience-that-only-composes-of-me?

Because that's one other thing I love about them, whenever there are other people around them (which is only usually me, because we all know how Tsukki's not much on PDA) they're sure to be mindful of their surroundings, and they give a pretty good show.

By good show, I mean the kind of scenarios in which my heart is practically screaming because I have become smitten into their undeniable cuteness.

So don't worry about me. I'm fine.

Plus, I don't really have to worry about a whole mob of girls asking me for advice on how to get Tsukki to love them or something like that anymore, because the only one who ever asks me for help is (f/n), and I really don't mind helping her out.

Sometimes, we talk about Tsukki, and sometimes we talk about everyday problems.

Yep, (f/n) and I are pretty tight.

A-Ah! But it's not like I like, like her or anything, please don't get the wrong idea! We're just friends, I assure you!

(I kind of like some other girl. But that's another story for another day.)

As for helping Tsukki out with his own problems, I'm there, don't worry.

We all know how he never likes people to see him when he's weak, so I guess I have to be there for him.

They're both there for me too, so we're all cool.

--

Eh? Tsukishima and (f/n)?

Well, Tsukishima-san is pretty protective over her, and never lets any of the team flirt with her.

And by 'the team', I mean Noya-senpai and Tanaka-senpai because she's "a real beauty like Kiyoko-san".

I don't really have time for girls so much because volleyball is very important, and it will be too hard for me to play volleyball, have a girlfriend, and study!

Studying is hard, okay?!

(Especially with SOMEONE yelling 'boke' every time I get a mistake or something! Ugh, he's not even in a position to say that because he's only good in volleyball and nothing else! Stupid Kageyama.)

I hate Tsukishima-san!! He's too gifted!!

He's tall, he has a girlfriend, and he has good grades!