Chapter 11: Forget Me Knots

Chapter 11:

Forget Me Knots

--------------------------------------

Thankfully I don't have that much bad karma because the bad boy I ran into was only the second (and currently lesser) of the 2 evils. And because of that, I was able to keep my ground and not have to go super ninja into hiding or burst out in waterworks.

Tyson the annoying speed demon was doing exactly what he was good at; speeding around the mall with a idiot's smirk and a blonde bimbo on one arm. She of course, was wearing the typical short, revealing dress and a caked on clown mask.

Unfortunately, I didn't remember I should probably escape before he sees me until he spotted me in front of the salon. Honestly, this head of mine is for show only.

Tyson's eyes lit up, "Hey Rue, what's up?"

He glanced gloatingly at his blonde accessory and then looked back at me, his smirk growing to a full smile.

I rolled my eyes at his obvious man-issues, "Nothin. Just shopping and all."

"Gunna go fix your hair?" the clown doll squeeked at me, showing her upmost displeasure Tyson wasn't paying full attention to her.

I narrowed my eyes, "Funny. I was going to ask you the same thing."

Her face flushed red and she opened her glossy mouth wide as if to yell some petty insults at me. Tyson though, unexpectantly put his hand on her bare shoulder and growled a string of "Shut the f*ck up. Don't insult my friend. Take your annoying ass and just leave."

After the slightly pissed Tyson shut his mouth his 'friend' came up with a clever "whatever" tied with the classic hair flip and wobbily walked away.

"Well, thanks alot" Tyson gruffly muttered to me, saddened at his lap girl's departure

I laughed, "Hey. I didn't do anything. That was all you."

He sighed, "Yeah. She was a bitch. Drove me to insanity for 2 hours and I didn't even get the prise"

"Gross. Keep your whore-mones to yourself please."

He grinned, "Admit it Rue, you'd love to have a little go with me."

I glared at him, "Oh? So you you can just go and f*ck it up again?"

He put his hands up annoyed, "Yeah, yeah. I messed up. Doesn't mean It'll happen again."

 "My thoughts exactly" I muttered.

Tyson's face flushed a flustered shade of red. I ignored him and turned around to the now opening salon door and immediately smiled.

Will's old long black hair was now cut and styled. It made his green eyes stand out behind his clunky glasses.

His eyes darted from me to Tyson, "So...?"

I squealed and before Will could run in horror I tackled him into a big hug. He laughed.

"So you like it?" he muffled from my hug

I laughed, and pulled away, "You look so good!"

"Yeah?" He grinned, "Do tell."

I rolled my eyes and took some of the shopping bags I had left to Will to manage in the salon before.

 When I turned around, Tyson was no longer there.

"So... Wanna split a pretzel" I grinned, bags equally balanced in each hand.

He flashed me one of his adorable smiles, "Of course!"

And off we went, navigating and weaving through the mall till we were met up with the glorious buttery smell of salted pretzels.