Chapter 7: Fighting Habits

Chpt. 7

Fighting Habits

*FYI: If you're wondering, "What happened on the date!!!!!????? AHHHHHHH!!!!!", then freak no more! Explanation is below :D*

_______________________

Saturday.

The day every normal high schooler uses as a day to eat, sleep, and do whatever.

Instead of getting some much needed sleep, I've been stuck walking the streets in front of a fan while a strange man has been taking pictures of my newly dyed hair.

I swear, every photographer has some sort of strange quirk to them. Some seem like they have a stick shoved up their ass while others are another form of a juiced up hippie.

This one was a happy go lucky one from "da Netherlands, Yah" (as he says it).

Usually I'd get along great with this kind of director. But his happy mood was just pissing me off all the more. But then again, I'm still recovering from my date.

What happened to my date?

Well nothing.

It was a plain old, boring regular date.

Not that that's bad and all...

but he made no advances what-so-ever.

He drove me to the old run down movie house in town and then we walked through the park to a hamburger stand. Both the hamburger and the movie were really good. And I have to admit, I did have a good time.

But still.

He kissed me once.

Once!

I'm no slut, but we did waaaay more when we first met.

I shook my long hair as I stared in the brightly lit mirror. The photo shoot had ended and Kristie was chatting with the photographer.

I had to admit, he was pretty cute. But the accent kind of ruined it for me, but anyways, back to my hair.

Did I mention it's green?

I almost screamed when Hauns (the photographer) said he wanted it dyed.

I pursed my lip glossed lips in the mirror. My hair didn't look half bad. In fact, it looked kind of bad ass. It was green, but it looked more like black with green highlights.

Still, thankfully its semi-permanent. I mean, I wouldn't want my hair like this all the time.

Kristie finally broke away from Hauns and appeared behind me with a broad smile on her face.

"What did you do?" I teased.

She blushed, "Oh nothing."

I got out of my chair and we began to walk out the door.

"I'm just going to have dinner with him to discuss some business propositions" she smiled triumphantly.

I continued to tease, even though it probably was only business. For a flirt, Kristie is a major workaholic.

"Uh huh.." I smirked as we got into her car and drive down to Locos.

She rolled her eyes as I sang along to "Evacuate the Dance floor".

We got to Locos, a chic mexican food resturant, and she parked and we sat down at a table.

The off-white walls were covered with murals made with beer caps and potted plants stood in almost every corner.