(DaithiDeCalibre) Parody to "I'm So Sorry"

A/n: Wow I just read this amazing one shot by Nerdy_Stories and I really wanted to write a parody of it. I hope everyone reading likes it! (PS if you guys wanna see the amazing original go check out the tagged page and look for the story "YouTube Gamers' One-Shots. I recommend you read the original.) Love your writing Madi!

Recap:

I stand up again, but since I'm so dizzy, I can't balance myself, so I simply fall to the ground, pulling everything on the counter down with me.

Did I lock the bathroom door?

I'm pretty sure I did.

I don't want to die.

Please, don't let me die. I don't want this.

"Lui? You okay in there?" I struggle to talk, since its nearly impossible at this point. I end up choking on air that isn't there while I struggle to get up. "Lui!?"

"H-Help," I choke out, hoping David will hear me as darkness consumes my vision.

---- My continuation now ----

I was trying my hardest to keep my eyes open, but the darkness kept creeping in. I heard the doorknob turn and the door open with ease. I guess I didn't lock it. David walked in and I heard him gasp, kneeling next to me and putting my head in his lap. He looked on the floor next to me and saw the empty pill bottles. Finally, I couldn't fight the darkness off any longer and I felt my eyes shut.

---- Davids P.O.V. ----

"Lui!?" I called frantically, hearing what sounded like choking. I heard Lui mumble an almost inaudible help as I opened the door, walking in and gasping at the sight of my lover lying on the floor, barely awake. I kneeled down next to him and put his head in my lap. I then noticed something next to him, empty pill bottles.