(Dathi x Reader) The Downfall

Play the song with this please. It makes it a lot better plus the song is amazing.
Song: Burnt Sugar by Felicity

I made my way into the kitchen, popping a little tea cup into the Keurig machine, waiting for my drink to be ready. David was already in here, sipping some coffee at the table. My drink finished and I picked it up, sitting on the other side of the table. I looked over at him. He looked up at me from the small dining table, giving me a cute, lopsided grin. I giggled quietly at his weirdness. Taking a sip of my tea, he tossed a cookie at me. I rolled my eyes and tossed it back, getting it into his mug of coffee. He let out and overdramatic groan and rolled his eyes into another galaxy.

"You had that coming babe," I said, taking another sip of my tea.

"Mhm, sure I did," he replied, fishing it out with a spoon. Unfortunately for him, the cookie broke in the mug. I began to laugh at his struggle. He laughed as well, though he didn't seem too particularly happy about having a mushy biscotti in his drink now.

----

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" I screamed at him.

"I didn't do focking anything y/n!" He yelled back. "This was his focking idea!" My patience began to disappear.

"Maybe if you weren't so fucking oblivious and blind, this wouldn't be happening!" I got in his face, backing off and running my hands through my tangled h/c hair.

"How the fock was I suppose to know Evan was lying to me?!" He came in front of me. "He would never lie!"

"Oh, so you just happened to let the fact of him dragging you to another drug deal slip on by you?!" I accused. "You and I both agreed we were through with this bullshit!" I began walking across the living room, near the kitchen, frustrated.

Suddenly, I felt rough force turn me around, and I was backed into the wall, being kissed roughly.

Fucking dumbass.

I roughly kissed back, running my fingers through his soft hair. He grabbed my wrists with one of his hands and swiftly pinned them to the wall above my head. He made his way to my neck, biting down and giving me hickeys everywhere. I let out a moan, my teeth still gritted in anger and frustration. His other free hand made its way up my loose shirt, squeezing one of my breasts. Another moan escaped my mouth and I broke one of my hands free, making my way down his pants. He let out a moan into my neck and we nimbly got our clothes off.

----

"If we live through this, know that I'm going to fucking kill you anyways," I spoke harshly to Evan, loading up my assault rifle. He groaned and loaded his up as well.

"Gee, so much for having each other's backs," he retorted.

"Let me remind you," I began, turning to Evan. "I am only here to make sure this mess gets cleaned up properly so doesn't end up falling back on David and I. After this, I never want you to contact us again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Perfectly...ma'am," he spoke sarcastically. I didn't even have time to groan as I heard the sound of a car approaching, Evan's rivals, no doubt. He got up, approaching with a fake smile plastered to his face. There were two cars and eight men.

Outnumbered over two to one.

I indistinctly heard their conversation and I looked over to David with a slightly annoyed face. He peeked up just barely from his hiding spot, as did I. One guy pulled a gun out and was about to shoot.

All hell broke loose as David and I opened fire on the men, Evan taking cover. They got behind cover and the bullets flew over us. I took a few shots, got down. A few shots, back down.

Then the hit came.

The sound of flesh being penetrated by a projectile.

The chilling crack of bone.

The sight of my love, dead, eyes staring into nothingness and a bullet hole in his skull, blood pooling around him.

My anger rose and I screamed, running out and taking out the rest of the men in a desperate attempt, getting shot in the arm and thigh.

I limped over to Evan, still behind cover with his gun out. He glanced up at me, his expression changing as I pulled out my pistol from the waist of my pants, aiming it at his skull.

"Blood for blood," I spoke, cocking the hammer back.

"You son of a bitch."

A single shot and his now lifeless body slumped to the floor. I threw the gun as far as I could in a rage and slumped down to the floor, the pain in my thigh becoming to much to bare. I did nothing but stare up into the night sky.

There was a slight cloud cover, the stars shining brightly. My leg and arm were throbbing, but it didn't matter.

None of this matters anymore.

I thought of David, all the good times we had. Smiling, I let the darkness consume me.

The idea came when I listened to the song. Thanks for reading and sticking around. You guys are the best!

Love you all,

-Alex <3