The Meetup Pt. 1

---- Third Person P.O.V. ----

Minnie woke up, stretching and letting out a much needed yawn. She relaxed again, in bliss of this comfortable moment. That is, until she remembered what day it was. A smile made its way onto her lips as she jumped out of bed. Today was the day, the day she'd been looking forward to for the past two weeks. Today she would get to see everyone.

----

"Brian, wake up," Ashley cooed in her squeaker voice next to her sleeping boyfriend. He groaned and rolled over, only half awake.

"Leave me alone Lui," he slurred out, covering his head with the covers. Ashley giggled, ripping the covers off of Brian. He groaned again.

"It's me, silly," she said in her normal voice. He rolled over and gave her a smile, his eyes still shut.

"Do you know what today is?" she asked, hands on her hips. Brian shrugged.

"Today is the day we get to see everyone."

----

She brushed through her hair anxiously. Jailyn was so excited for today. The day she would finally get to meet her friends online in person. Arms hugged her from behind and she blushed slightly.

"I can feel you blushing," Marcel whispered in Jailyn's ear. She chuckled nervously and turned her head to face her boyfriend. He chuckled and hugged her tighter.

"You ready for today?" he asked, a smile spreading across his lips. She smiled and nodded.

"Born ready."

----

Crazed laughter erupted though Kenzie's ears as her body awakened.

"Wakey wakey little Fair," the crazy voice said, giggling hysterically. She smiled and looked up to see her boyfriend with his hockey mask and light blue hoodie. She could tell he was smiling under that mask.

"Are you excited for today?" he asked, sitting down on the bed next to her. She yawned and sat up, stretching and smiling.

"Of course I am," she responded sleepily.

"It doesn't look like it," he joked. She rolled her eyes, punching in the shoulder lightly.

"Well, I guess I better start getting ready."

----

Maddy let out a loud, obnoxious yawn as she came to her senses.

"Ugh, every morning," Brock groaned as he rolled over to face his beautiful girlfriend. She rolled over as well, staring into Brock's beautiful eyes.

"You remember what today is, right?" he asked, a small yawn escaping his mouth. She took a second to try and remember. Then her face lit up like a light bulb.

"Today's the day," she whispered, a smile taking over her entire face. He nodded, pulling her into a hug.

"Come on," he said, throwing the covers off of himself. "Let's go get ready."

----

Alex trudged into the kitchen lazily, pouring herself a bowl of cereal while her boyfriend leaned up against the counter top, smiling smugly at her.

"What did I do this time?" she asked, looking back into her bowl.

"You forgot," he simply said. She groaned in annoyance.

"What did I forget, Tyler?" she asked, sipping the milk in the bowl.

"Today we get to see everyone." She spit the milk out and looked up in shock, a smile coming over her face. She couldn't believe that she forgot the day she was looking forward to all month.

---- Timeskip to noon, peeps ----

Maddy and Brock stepped out of the car, looking up at the Starbucks logo on the front of the building.

"Well, this should be it," Maddy said, taking an anxious and excited breath. Her and Brock walked into the Starbucks, Brock looking for the guys since he knew what they looked like. He spotted them and led Maddy over to them.

"Eyyy, what's up guys?" Tyler asked, greeting his friend Brock and his girlfriend.

"Not much," he said, talking to the other guys. Maddy made her way over to the other girls.

"You gals must be Minnie, Jailyn, Ashley, Kenzie, and Alex," she stated excitedly.

"I go by 'Fair', ya know," Kenzie said, raising her hand slightly. Maddy laughed.

"I know, just wanted to match the name with the face," she smirked, side stepping. Jailyn chuckled.

"What are you doing?" she asked shyly. Maddy shrugged.

"Don't judge," she said.

"Well, where's Ashley?" Maddy asked.

"Right over here!" she replied in a cute squeaker voice, making everyone chuckle.

"Have y'all ordered stuff yet?" Maddy asked, looking over the small group.

"We were waiting for you and the slowpoke to get here," Minnie replied, smiling smugly over at Brock.

"I can hear you guys," Brock said, glancing over at the group of girls. They giggled as Minnie stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well, let's go get some cofffeeee," Alex said, dragging out the word 'coffee' dramatically. They all nodded their heads and headed over to the ordering counter.

----

"Anyone else think that girl at the register was cute?" Maddy asked, sipping her drink. Minnie laughed and glanced at the cashier.

"Come on, you have a boyfriend," she giggled, taking a sip of her drink as well.

"Doesn't mean I can't look at other people," she replied. She reached for one of Minnie's tiny cookies and got her hand smacked away.

"Don't. Touch. The. Food." she said, getting an evil look in her eyes.

"Well, thanks for warning us," Jailyn said quietly, drinking her drink.

"Hey, where'd the guys go?" Fair asked. The other girls looked around, only to see no sign of the guys.

"Oh I swear to God if they ditched us," Alex said while making a slit throat gesture with her hand.

"Chaaa," Minnie piped up, popping a cookie in her mouth.

"Boo," someone said from behind Ashley. She made a squeaky yelp and spun around in her chair, only to see Brian and the other guys laughing.

"Ugh," she groaned, turning back around in her chair, smiling.

"So what were you ladies talking about?" Delirious asked, pulling up a chair to the table. Jailyn rolled her eyes and simply smiled innocently.

"Nothing much," Fair said, turning to face Delirious. He smiled crazily while Fair did the same to him.

"Oh my god get a ROOM!" Alex groaned out jokingly while the others just stared at her.

"We need to play some games soon," Maddy piped up. "I haven't played any games in almost twenty-four hours and I'm about to go rage on someone." Brock chuckled.

"I guess that's what we'll do next then."

A/n: Hi guys! Just wanna apologize now for any inaccurate stuff about the people in here. I think I did okay overall though. There will be another part to this of course, so calm down. I'll see you guys next time then!

Love you all,

-Alex <3