Kai (I caught you)

This imagine is dedicated for kkaamjong HAPPY (super late) BIRTHDAY LOVE!! I hope that you enjoyed your special day with friends and family. And here's an imagine for you~~~
...................

Why isn't he home yet? Maybe he's.. No. No. He wouldn't! Stop thinking like this, ___.

The door opened and I sighed at the sight of my boyfriend, Kai. He smiled a little at me.

"Oppa!" I said.

"Hey, I'm tired." He plainly said before heading to the bedroom we shared, passing by me as a whole. I blinked, totally surprised. That was so not planned. I forced a slight laugh and walked to our room.

I saw Kai was on his phone, smiling as he texted away- not bothering to notice me. I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door closed.

"Hey, don't break the door!" He snapped, making me roll my eyes at him. Jerk. After a while, Kai finally went asleep. Now I could see who he was texting.

I wasn't stalking him... I was just... Curious. Yeah, that's the word. I unlocked his phone and went to his messages, I forced back the gasp.

Jennifer- Hey babe.

<<Jennifer? Wasn't that his ex girlfriend? Why is she calling him 'babe'?>>

Kai~Hey baby.

I miss youuuuu.

~I miss you more.

I want to meet up. I haven't seen you in like- forever.

~Babe. We met up 2 days ago.

<<Two days ago... Was- our anniversary. He forgot it. To hook up with her.>>

But still... 

~ I know I know. Look, I'll tell ____ that I have work and that I'll be coming him late.

Kay.

~Where do you wanna meet up?

The club of course ;)

<< the club! That's why he always smells like alcohol! He said it's because he always walks down the street with a lot of bars..>>

~ ok. See you then babe.

Wait.

~ yea?

Nvm....

~ tell me baby.

Can.. Can we do it again?

<<I-it? No. No... Nonononono. He didn't!>>

~ you don't need to ask.

I'll bring the protection

~you always do :)

<<they've had sex more than once!>>

Love you.

~ love you more---

Before I knew it- tears were rolling down my face. I set Kai's phone down and climbed into bed.

-next day-

"Morning." He said as I came down the stairs to our kitchen. I didn't respond, I went over and made some coffee. Just for me though.

"Where's my coffee?" He asked. I ignored him as I blankly stared outside and sipped my coffee.

"I'm talking to you." He snapped.

He started talking about how couples shouldn't fight.

Couples don't cheat on each other either.

"So how are you and Jennifer?" I asked casually.

"W-we broke up. I'm with you now baby. You know that." He said nervously.

"That's right.. So you don't talk to her?" I asked.

"N-no. Why do you say that?" He stuttered.

"You're a pathetic piece of sh!t." I sighed. I ran upstairs and quickly packed his stuff into a suitcase. I threw it at him. He jumped, startled and then glared at me.

"What the hell was that for!?" He demanded. That just fueled my fire.

"So you didn't do anything wrong!?" I demanded.

"What!? No! You're such an idiot, calm down."

"ME!? AN IDIOT. YOU'RE RIGHT. I AM IN IDIOT. FOR TRUSTING YOU. FOR LOVING YOU." I roared at him.

"____ what the hell are you talking about?" Kai asked.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO OUT WITH JENNIFER TWO DAYS AGO HUH!? ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!? HUH!? WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALWAYS SMELL LIKE ALCOHOL HUH. CUZ YOU WALK DOWN A STREET OF CLUBS!? OR BECAUSE YOU MEET UP WITH JENNIFER AND THEN FUCK HER DUMBER THAN SHE ALREADY IS!?" I screamed. He didn't say anything after that.

"LEAVE!" I yelled.

"___...wait."

"I WAITED FOR TOO LONG KIM JONGIN. TOO LONG. IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU BREAK MY HEART ALL THE TIME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. NOW LEAVE!" I cried. He took his suitcase and sluggishly walked out of the room.

"FASTER YOU PABO!" I said as I shoved him down the stairs. He did as I said. And went out the door.

I leaned on the door as I cried. My heart hurt. And I didn't know what to do. I felt so lost without him.

I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Go away Kai!" I sobbed.

"____... I'm sorry. Please just listen to me. I love you." He begged. I opened the door and saw that Kai was crying his heart out. He was on his knees. He wrapped his arms around my legs like his life depended on it.

"I love you." He kept on saying, over and over again.

I knelt down and did the only thing anyone would do.

I kissed him.

And then shoved him outside.