Xiumin (Now That I Need You)

"Oppa?" I called when I heard the door open.

"Hey." He sighed as he climbed up the stairs. I went to chase after him and grabbed his arm.

"What about dinner?" I asked and my eyes widened when he harshly pulled him arm away, then he glared at me with the coldest look.

"I'm not hungry and don't touch me." He growled, I froze as I watched him storm up the stairs. My eyes felt watery and I sniffed. What happened to us Xiumin? What happened?

I shook my head and ate dinner alone. I spun the spaghetti with my fork and sighed. Maybe I should leave? Just for a few days, to see what he'd do?

I went upstairs to see that Xiumin was sound asleep. I grabbed a small suitcase and tossed my charger, clothes, laptop, wallet, ID, radio, camera, and sweater. With phone and purse in hand, I rushed out the house.

I climbed onto the bus and went to stay at a motel. I cried, at the thought that I had to do this. I found a job at a hospital as a doctor, since I had a degree.

It was my second day away from home. And still no sight of Xiumin. I forced a sad laugh and shook the thought off as best as I could.

Xiumin POV

Where's Lianna? Where's the food? Maybe I should call her? Nah, she'll be home soon.

-a day later-

She's still not back!?!? Where is she? I'll call her.

DEAD BATTERY.

GREAT. AMAZING. NOW WHAT. IM SO HUNGRYYYY.

I sighed and paced. What's the hellllll. I charged my phone and paced more. I miss her. Ow. My head hurts. I need to go to the hospital anyways. I'll just go now.

On my way to the hospital I see beautiful blonde hair. I screeched the car to a stop. The girl turned and it revealed to be Lianna.

I climbed out of the car and ran to her.

"Where were you!?" I demanded as I hugged her. She shoved me off and scoffed.

"Now you notice?" She snapped.

"I thought you'd be home late!"

"For two days!?" She demanded.

"I miss you!" I cried.

"You miss my cooking to you turd!" She roared and left. I dropped to my knees as I watched her go.

Because I knew that was the last I'd ever see of her again.