Q&A

A lot of you guys had a few questions about me so I decided to answer them for you guys:)

☀️☀️☀️

1. When did you start liking Kpop?
- I started LOVING Kpop when I was in the eighth grade. I was in computers class and we really didn't do much in that period so I was was looking through YouTube and EXO's Overdose was in my recommendations list so I decided to watch it and I really liked it. And then I started to wonder who was in the group and I started to watch their variety shows and yeah it goes from there I guess😂.

2. What group do you like currently?
- Currently I've been hella into GOT7. Like, can we take a moment of silence and thank the Lord Almighty (or whichever god you believe in) for creating a fine as hell specimen like Jackson Wang? I seriously love their songs (especially Never Ever). But I'll always forever love and adore EXO so don't worry 😉.

3. Favorite color?
- My favorite color is pink. It's called Mauve Pink  or Dusty Rose I'm pretty sure. It's like this dark almost dirty pink color. Half of the shirts in my closet are that color tbh 😂.

4. Did you go anywhere for vacation?
- I did actually! I went on a 5 day cruise to the Nussua (an island in the Bahamas, I think that's how you spell it), Half moon cay, and this British island I forgot the name of. Tbh I was really only excited for the free ice cream and food 😂.

5. Fun fact about yourself?
- Umm, my waist is pretty small I guess. Like it's the same size as Rose's from BLACKPINK (I love her so much omg)

6. Age and grade?
- I'm 16 years old and I'm going to be a Junior in high school/ 11th grade.

7. Height?
- I'm 5'5 and I'm almost 5'6 but the doctor won't count it so 🙃.

8. Reason why your updates are off schedule?
- Sometimes writers block. Sometimes because I don't feel like writing/ updating. I mean, this isn't my job so if I want to update it or not is really up to me. When I first started these imagines I was on a roll because I was new to it and I really liked it. I mean I still enjoy it. But I've been doing it for a while and I don't have as much free time as I used to🤷🏽‍♀️.

And those are all the questions!

And if you have anything else to ask just DM me and I'll love to answer you!

Thank you for reading all my answers!

And if you're reading this: you're beautiful and you should never forget that.

Till next timeee~

@seoulshine

☀️☀️☀️