Chanyeol (Just a friend)

"Alice! Come on! Walk faster!" Whined Chanyeol, my best friend. I groaned as he dragged me across the school halls.

"Waeeeeeee?" I sighed. He started to run and I screeched and I was pulled along with him.

"I need to tell you something.." He said as he stopped and turned to me. My heart fluttered, was he going to ask me out? About time, I've liked Chanyeol for years. And I've never thought I'd be his friend.

"I didn't know how to approach you about this, cause I thought it would be weird but- I'm gonna wing it."

"Y-yeah?" I stammered.

"Alice, meet Natalya!" Chanyeol proudly said. I felt my heart drop to my feet. N-n-Natalya? Who?

"Natalya?" I wondered.

"Natalya, my girlfriend!" He said as he hugged her. She giggled and swatted him playfully.

"Let go.." She whispered shyly.

"Aigoo, isn't my princess the cutest?" Cooed Chanyeol. Oh, God. I thought I was going to barf. Princess? What is she- a dog!? Princess, pfft. Pathetic.

"Oppa, hajima!" She said in a flirty tone. I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Hi Natalya, I'm Alice." I said and stretched my arm, giving her the darkest smile I could make. She grinned back and shook my hand.

"You're so pretty!" She gasped. Pfft. Please, like I didn't already know that? I wish I could say something but Chanyeol was there, he would hate me for the rest of his life if I said something to his 'Princess'.

"Thanks." I sighed.

---------

A few weeks later, I was searching for some books in the library, when suddenly- Chanyeol came crashing into the room.

"ALICE HELP ME!" He cried. The kids shushed him and he glared at them.

"What to you want?" I hissed as I didn't look at him.

"Why are you so mean to me now? You're my best friend." He whined.

"Correction, I was your best friend. But now that you have a girlfriend- you're too busy hanging out with her and you have no time for your other friends and your studies. You're failing classes, Chanyeol! You aren't going to pass the semester if you keep at this!" I scolded.

"Whatever." He huffed.

"Don't 'whatever me'! All because that you have Natalya in your life doesn't mean you can treat me like crap!" I whisper yelled.

"What does this have to do with her!?" He demanded. The kids shushed him again and he groaned and rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"I'm tired of this, Chanyeol. I'm tired of giving you hints, telling you that I like you. I'm tired of it. I guess you don't feel the same way. I'm a friend. I get it. Bye." I said before storming out.

"A-Alice.." Chanyeol whispered. Tears rolled down as I ran down the hall, I silently sobbed as my heart hurt even more.

I hate this. I hate that I'll be nothing more than a friend. A tool. I'm nothing to him.

I'm..

Just a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay you guys, I hope you enjoyed the imagine. I'm currently working on a long imagine so I didn't give this one much thought, so I'm sorry about that.

Updating is a bit slower now because I'm going back to school and yeah... I got honor classes for high school (cause I'm a freshman now) and I'm going to concentrate on my studies a bit more.

I really hope you understand that if I don't update as often it's because of school or personal reasons. If you want requests- please DM me and I will see when I can do yours.

Thank you😘.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Promote.

I love you all so much.

Have a nice day!

Oh!!

And if you're starting school- please concentrate on your studies😇.