Baekhyun (You Were Mine)

I'm so sorry it took so long but this imagine is dedicated to clairegrisham3 ❤️❤️

I took a deep breath. As I held the door knob to my new class room. I was an exchange student from Canada and I was in Korea for high school.

Kris Wu (my best friend) recommended that I joined the student exchange program since he studies here now. Thank goodness that I at least have one friend.

I entered the class and faced the war that I was about to encounter.

It was now lunch. Kris and I were sitting across from each other and I was playing with my food as I dosed off. He swatted my hand. "Yah, you know I hate it when people play with their food." He scolded.

"Sorry." I said and laughed.

"So what's up with you? Don't like it here?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh no, I love it here. I feel just at home. It's just..."

"It's just...?" Kris asked.

"It's that Bacon guy." I said. Kris burst out laughing and I blinked confused.

"You mean Baekhyun?" He asked, still laughing. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"What about him?"

"He's so.. DIFFERENT. Like, in a cool way you know. He's funny. And smart and attractive."

"Okay okay I get it. So what's the big deal?" He asked.

"I think... That I like him." I said. He stared at me.

"You like someone!?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Wu Yi Fan. It's called, feelings." I said. He laughed and shook his head. Soon enough we went to class and did our own thing.

Months passed.

And all I thought of, was of Baekhyun. But why would he like me?

I wasn't Korean.

I had Strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He probably saw me... As the weird outsider.

I sighed. Prom was coming up and I didn't even want to get my hopes up. Of THE Byun Baekhyun to ask me. I shook my head and was heading off to class.

An arm flew in front of me and I jumped back.

"B-Baekhyun?" I asked.

"Hey. It's Claire right?" He asked. I nodded, bewildered that he knew my name.... Or that he knew I even existed.

"I don't think we've talked a lot. But prom was coming up and..--"

"Yes." I said.

"What?"

"Yes. My answer is yes." I said. He laughed.

"I knew that I liked you for a reason. Pick you up at 8. Wear something red, my tie is red." He said and waved goodbye.

I tapped my foot in anxiousness

I tapped my foot in anxiousness. Waiting for Baekhyun.

There was a knock on my door and he stared at me. "Wow." He said and I smiled.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded.

We got in the car and were on our way to the location were the prom was taking place. "I have a question for you." I said.

"Shoot." He replied.

"So why me?" I asked.

"Because. You were different. From everyone else there. And I was glad that you weren't all over me like everyone else. That's my answer."

"Because I was different?" I asked.

"No. Because I knew you were mine."