Story Game Episode 2

You walked down the halls. "So he's part of the newspaper club, huh?" You said to yourself as you walked to the clubs hallway. You searched for the newspaper club and opened the door. "Hi my name is y/n. I was wondering is you guys are still accepting applications for this club?" You asked. A man who had a name tag that said 'Jo Hyung' on it: smiled at you and nodded. "Actually we do have a spot." He said. You smiled and nodded a thanks. "Welcome to the club!" Everyone exclaimed. You bowed, "Gwomawo."

They sat you down in a chair and then just randomly started talking. The door opened and HE walked in. You gulped as you tried not to stare. "Mianhe, I was late because Professor Park needed me to do some extra work." He tried to explain. "It's okay Jongin-ah, look-- we have a new member!" You froze when Jo Hyung wrapped his arm around you and introduced you to Jongin.

"Annyeong, I'm Jongin or as a lot of people called me: Kai. Nice to meet you." He bowed. You stood there. Totally. And utterly. Frozen. He stared at you. Then you said, "Nae, um. I'm y/n. Nice to meet you too." He smiled and nodded. You sighed. His smile😍.

-Few days later-

"Nae, let's go play a game in celebration of your new member shall we?" Song Yi, also a member of the club asked. You all nodded and sat down at the table.

You spun a bottle in the middle of the table. It landed on another guy. "Okay, Sung Jong. Do you like anyone in this class?" So Hyung asked.

"Actually I do." Sung Jong said and looked at you. Ohhhhhhh." Everyone said as they looked at the both of you. You glanced over at Kai nervously.

He looked sad, mad and jealous all at the same time... But, why? "Y/n... I've had a crush on you for a while. So... Will you accept me feelings?" He asked.

WHAT DO YOU DO!?
A- tell everyone you like Kai
B- tell Sung Jong that you like someone else.