Baekhyun (All for Love)

This was another request by the wonderful @exo-is-mine (And ignore the fact that the lyrics are Spanish. Watt pad wouldn't let me play the official MV)
----------------------------------------------------
I hopped on one foot as I tried to slip my boot on as I headed for the door.

"Get. On. My. Freaking. Foot!" I grunted as I hopped along.

I heard my boyfriend, Baekyun laugh and he held me by my waist. He came in front of my and put my shoe on for me. I smiled and pecked him.

I ran out and got into my car. I drove to my office and worked for many hours. I singled and filled out a bunch of paper work, with still a lot to go.

Ding. My phone went. I looked around for my phone until I found my phone, it was Baekyun.

Bae- I'm going out, you need anything.

Me- bubble tea please😁

Bae- oh so u don't need me?

Me- can I have the bubble tea w/ it?

Bae- ihy

Me- no you don't.

Bae- Ya ur right. I don't lol. Bye I love you.

Me- I love you too.

I sighed and went home. I changed into my pjs and turned on the TV, Home Alone was playing.

I grabbed my phone.

Me- BAEKYUN.

Bae- WHAT!? ARE YOU OKAY.

Me- HOME ALONE

Bae- What? Yes I know you're home alone is there a burglar!?

Me- what no. HOME ALONE. the movie???

Bae-.....

Me- .....

Bae- seriously?

Me- yes seriously now come home quick!!

Baekyun came home, with no bubble tea in his hands. "Where's the tea?" I asked with a pout. "You made me drop it when you texted me BAEKYUN!" He said. I rolled my eyes and patted the space of the couch next to me, gesturing him to sit. He laughed and sat down next to me. We cuddled and watched the movie, with a kisses here and there. Seriously how can you not kiss him?

The next day, I found my self on the bed with Baekyun right next to me. I smiled, we were living happily. Even if our parents kicked us out.

Our parents kicked us out due to the fact that I was dating someone, since I'm not allowed to date. They told me to break up with Baekyun and I told them that I loved him. And they kicked me out. Baekyun got kicked out after his parents found out he was dating a "poor" girl. I'm not poor, I'm middle class. But Baekyun was from a very wealthy family and he was engaged to a girl from another good company that would help his own. But he rejected her and his parents disowned him.

But we were both well educated and we got good jobs and we live together now. We're still a strong couple, and why did I do it?

Because it was All for Love.