Chapter 3

I stood frozen. Cynthia wouldn't let me run away. I honestly was terrified, I stood there naked with a crowd staring and a mad man sniffing my hair.

'don't move Eva please,' Cynthia begged inside my head.

Not like I could.

Asher finally snapped out of his trance and removed his shirt pulling it onto me. I didn't have the guts to look at him still, but instead of waiting for me to look Asher took my chin and lifted up and my eyes met his deep brown eyes.

'mate,' Cynthia whispered

Asher grabbed my wrist hard and dragged me behind him.

"Alpha Asher!" the familiar voice of Jace spoke with authority

Asher turned around and glared

"Shes Mine!" his words were cold

"I cannot allow you to take a member of my pack like that!" Jace stood his ground

I honestly was getting a headache. I slid my wrist out of Asher's grasp and ran, again not fast enough. Asher's muscled arm hook around my stomach and pulled me in. I crashed into his chest.

"Owwie," I whined

"You're such a child," Asher retorted

I just gave an annoyed face and gave up on trying to run because of Asher's god damn muscular arm, its freaking huge. I was too busy listening to those two arguing when a familiar scent hit me, cinnamon. I was drawn in, it was coming from the shirt Asher gave me. Now I admit I did take a sniff hoping he wouldn't catch me because obviously sniffing the guy you hates shirt is just wtf.

"Oh the sweetheart likes my scent?" Asher smirked taunting me.

I blushed and hid my face.

I took my free hand and slapped him on the arm and stomped my foot on the ground glaring at him. I hate being taunted I absolutely felt humiliated.

"Jace! She is coming with me whether you like it or not!" Asher kept arguing and growling at Jace.

"And if I refuse to go with you then what?" I decided it would be 'fun' to join this argument, it was just irresistible.

Asher growled at me, honestly it was pretty scary but it was hot. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that this ruthless bastard was hot.

"My feet are starting to hurt," I whined like a little child and this caught Asher's attention.

"You're such a spoiled brat you know," Asher retorted.

"Spoiled? Spoiled! Do you see the state my pack is in and you have the nerve to call me spoiled?" my patience finally snapped in half. I stepped on Asher's foot with all my weight earning a growl from him.

I obviously was angry because at this point I completely ignored the tingles that I felt when Asher touched me. I got in his face and glared at him holding my ground, I was terrified but my pride got the best of me.

"You're such a pain," Asher spoke with authority and anger

"Good," I retorted and got in his face.

He got so frustrated he dismissed Jace completely and dragged me while his pack followed. My wrists started bruising from Asher's damned grip. His packs territory wasn't far, just beyond the forest past the 'neutral' part of both the packs territories. A strip of land used for crops for both of the packs.

"So like hows this gonna work because I gotta be home before eleven so my pet squirrel doesn't chop my head off," I joked.

"Just shut up and stop being such a smart ass towards me," he didn't make eye contact or even turn around, he just kept walking.

Once we cleared the crops I stepped foot in Asher's territory and honestly I felt so threatened. Asher felt my unease.

"Don't worry sweet thing I won't let anyone touch you," he smirked and was proud of himself.

"Self praise much?" my face starting getting sore after glaring so much so I gave up on glaring.

We got closer to the pack house and let me say it made the Redstone pack house look like an ant hill. I noticed a girl standing at the doorway, when she came towards us I made out her features. She was a little taller then me and look stunning, curves all in the right places and a young face lightly covered in makeup. Not to mention the gentle hazel hair she had that was slightly lighter then Asher's. They looked unlike but she was more pale then he was because of her makeup.

"So I come back to the pack house to see my brother has kidnapped a poor girl and probably raped her," she glared hard at Asher.

I already like this girl.

"Leah I did not kidnap her and I didn't rape her so stop being so rude and assuming things," he snapped back.

"Oh you're mistaken I was kidnapped," I pipped in.

I found myself caught in the middle of these two fierce siblings praying someone would come rescue me.